Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

12 hours ago, Ashley said:

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21 based on 1996 - 1998 H l A l T  

689198425_Leicesterhomeconcept2021.png.133511f585ccabe6ae89cd97a60860bd.png 259352392_leicesterawayconcept2021white.png.4438300c3f9abce364c2e67fc163263a.png2088050524_leicesterthirdconcept2021.png.94d6117bd031df618ce3cc31ef00e789.png

5 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Top work :appl:. Much better without the side stripes IMO.

These kits with our old classic badge on. :wub: 

20200417_203424.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 17/04/2020 at 20:10, Gold Coast Fox said:

I wish they would put a badge change to a vote like they did changing the name back to fosse. The old running fox badge is so much smarter. 

Maybe we should ask Jim at lcfchelp although next season's is probably already agreed

On 17/04/2020 at 17:56, adejo92 said:

Thoughts? Spent a bit of time on this one!

Based upon the 1983 - 1985 Home kit.

1458342131_HomeShirtComplete.thumb.jpg.f87503da62d9a7ee96b776c0a6865d4c.jpg

We have a winner.

Im sure Adidas have a generic shirt in mind rather than putting their name to a shirt that would be iconic to the club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Royston. said:

We have a winner.

Im sure Adidas have a generic shirt in mind rather than putting their name to a shirt that would be iconic to the club.

Thats the shame, I'm sure its not as easy as this but it took me around one hour to design that kit. I could then go on to DH Gate and have it manufactured. How a global brand being paid Multi - Million pounds can't go to even less effort is beyond me. That said, if the clubs happy to accept these deals and settle for a generic kit, more the fool them.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Love that 80s home kit but why the Thai flag on the sleeve? We would ridicule any other club that would do that - unless it's meant to be a different flag for each player like we had before.

I had put it there as a nod to our owners rather than it intending to be a different flag for each player. That said, I can completely see your point and it is perhaps unnecessary. 

On 17/04/2020 at 20:16, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I think our current badge is miles nicer than the running fox. It's just about perfect as a footy badge, wouldn't swap it for another.

I'd like to see the running fox logo on a third kit, maybe (especially like in @adejo92's green and yellow effort), but keep the standard crest for the home and away kits. Similar to how the pink kit this year had a monochrome black crest on it.

Both are definite top-tier when compared to other premier league badges, for different reasons. Would be nice to include them both in some form and a nod to our history with the third kit having an older logo and taking the style of a classic kit would be perfect.

On 17/04/2020 at 17:56, adejo92 said:

Thoughts? Spent a bit of time on this one!

Based upon the 1983 - 1985 Home kit.

1458342131_HomeShirtComplete.thumb.jpg.f87503da62d9a7ee96b776c0a6865d4c.jpg

That really is a thing of remarkable beauty. Outstanding work. I guess you’ve chosen that badge as its   monochrome nature suits the design in that it doesn’t detract from the shirt? Shame, as it’s an awful badge. Wonder what it would look like with a monochrome version of the current badge? 

Edited by TrentFox
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

That really is a thing of remarkable beauty. Outstanding work. I guess you’ve chosen that badge as its monochrome nature suits the design in that it doesn’t detract from the shirt? Shame, as it’s an awful badge. Wonder what it would look like with a monochrome version of the current badge? 

If I am totally honest, I chose the badge because that's the badge that was worn on the 83 -85 kit to which i have based it on. That said, I think our current badge would work as well, if not better, with this design as it would mix the old with the new.

• Like 1

On 19/04/2020 at 09:52, lestajigs said:

Am i the only one to think the old badge is bloody awful, is it a fox? Or is it a crocodile with pointy ears?🤨

No it`s the real genuine Leicester city badge , class, we should never have allowed them to change it.The 1961 Cup Final shirt is the best the club have ever had in my opinion with proper white shorts with blue stripe.............pure class.

• Like 1