Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

49 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Or an overweight gw_leics772 from Hinckley. 😂

You are talking about! I agree. Thanks. Especially the tent sized pink one and the previous grey and orange. 😍😍😍

The pot belly definitely adds to it 😂😂😂😂

You and me both! 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

stripes on the arms are wank

Look past  that and the pattern in the stitch looks great and I actually like the vichai foundation insignia in there as well. 

Best home kit design I've seen. Not normally bothered about the blue kit as there's not much you can do with an all blue kit short of ruining it. 

I've been watching 96/97 season review and a very slight v neck with the cut out was a nice touch. 

Does anyone remember when UEFA used to request teams playing European football have basic kit designs? Many clubs would have to make variations to their kits for European football not many people would notice the difference. I know in 1997 when we were in the UEFA cup we made alterations to our shirts swapping the material for what went on to be used for the following season and embroidering the badges instead too to meet requirements 

1997 shirts.jpg

Edited by Jace
  • Like 1

On 01/05/2020 at 19:53, StanSP said:

Oh I'm just messing. I don't mind the gold at all as long as it's not overdone, which I don't think it ever has been.

I think the gold was overdone on the 13/14 and the 15/16 kits. The 14/15 one was perfect. 

Edit - Gold was definitely overdone one the 14/15 away kit. Easily the worst kit we've had and we've had some shockers.

Edited by Danizen

@Ashley so I watched Maddison win the PL FIFA PlayStation competition thing the other day and in the final and semi final he was wearing a shirt or training top that seemed quite close to some of the ideas that people have come up with - I wasn’t really a fan of it but wondered if that was what some people were basing their designs on?

Edited by Swan Lesta

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

@Ashley so I watched Maddison win the PL FIFA PlayStation competition thing the other day and in the final and semi final he was wearing a shirt or training top that seemed quite close to some of the ideas that people have come up with - I wasn’t really a fan of it but wondered if that was what some people were basing their designs on?

Which one mate? 

This season training gear is pretty smart. 

I honestly believe one of my first posts will be this seasons away kit(both) if not one of them. It fits the bill from previous seasons. 

I think the worst kits we've had since promotion were the home and away efforts in our Champions League season, blue and red, both looked cheap, shiny and shit. Properly shit in fact, how Puma managed to give us those and in the same season produce one of the greatest kits we've ever had (white with blue pinstripes) is an incredible effort.

This season's home and last season's weird grey and orange are world class too.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie

It’d be nice if the club pressed harder for bespoke kits. Having a run of the mill template the season after winning the league and pulling off the greatest sporting story ever was wank.

I’m not that fussed about the gold when it’s a tertiary colour but when there’s too much of it looks tacky. For that reason 18/19 was my favourite home kit of recent seasons.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

If you don't have one of the big boys manufacturing your kit, I think you have more chance of having a decent kit.

Bit off topic...Tbh even the England kits by Nike are out of a catalogue. At least umbro was unique and some of their kits stylish the 2010 tailored by. My fave was Italia 90 collection. The blue ones are worth a mint now!

2 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

How long is our existing contract with Adidas with? What are the new templates from Adidas for the upcoming season? 

As far as I’m aware it’s only ever been stated as a multi year contract; the exact date the contract runs out has never been specified. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a 3/5 year deal based on team performance though.

The best indications for templates would be the MLS and for the South American teams as their seasons run differently.

Ive found some official releases and leaked kits which should give you an idea what Adidas will be offering across the board.

214E0D46-1FAA-4B3B-A556-29DADF3757F0.jpeg

BD04AA9B-F191-48E9-B080-AF63E86CD314.jpeg

4887AE8B-89D3-4FE8-B87C-D142C9277DBC.jpeg

D63F0E6A-8C53-4F76-BCA1-74F16ACA031F.jpeg

08886BB3-4519-4B04-A58C-D51CA13BD49A.jpeg

1A5B3A37-97C4-466B-8F79-BF5758562E14.jpeg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I hear one of our kits will be black next season too.

Any more mock-ups @Ashley :D?

I can do some yeah. Go back to my original post and one of the templates will be those as aways. 100% sure of it. 

104043550_Leicesterthirdkit2021conceptwhitecollar.png.04c808f1e5e748b109629cf656d9cb20.pngall-adidas-20-21-teamwear-kits-85.jpg.8693547b38b3d1c268273c4dc1df213c.jpg

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

How long is our existing contract with Adidas with? What are the new templates from Adidas for the upcoming season? 

Check out the MLS kits. Almost all of them are Adidas templates for this year. 

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Gold just doesn't work on royal blue. 

If we were navy blue it'd look the business, but it looks shit unless it's high contrast. See 2017/18 home and away kits for what looks good and what doesn't.

I quite like this year's home kit with the gold to be honest. If we're going to keep using gold, this season's is nigh on perfect in my opinion. It works on the white shorts well. Just don't ever do gold names and numbers again like they did in 14-15.

In general, it would look better with navy though, I agree. A really deep navy away kit with gold accents (shirt, shorts and socks) and a monochrome badge might look really smart. I think Everton managed to get away with deeper shades of blue for an away kit before didn't they?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I quite like this year's home kit with the gold to be honest. If we're going to keep using gold, this season's is nigh on perfect in my opinion. It works on the white shorts well. Just don't ever do gold names and numbers again like they did in 14-15.

In general, it would look better with navy though, I agree. A really deep navy away kit with gold accents (shirt, shorts and socks) and a monochrome badge might look really smart. I think Everton managed to get away with deeper shades of blue for an away kit before didn't they?

I knocked up a really rough one last year. Would expect pelters if it came out lol 

I think it works, reminds me of the Arsenal Highbury kit. 

5368C7B2-4976-4206-BCC7-F48C3098845F.jpeg

• Like 1