Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

38 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

All teams kits will probably have ‘NHS’ as the sponsor, I’d imagine, for the remainder of this season, whatever form that takes. 

Someone fancy knocking this up, see what it looks like? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Where have you heard this?

19 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I haven’t heard it anywhere. I’d just be surprised if this isn’t the case

I think it would be difficult as they will all have lucrative contracts so unless their current sponsor agrees to it I doubt it could happen.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Reckon those sashes would look fantastic, but reckon I'd still make the blue one the home kit out of those.

Think we should make the black and sky blue one our away kit every five years (i.e. for the anniversaries) as a matter of course. 

Can this be requested at every fans meeting until it’s acknowledged by the club please!! Excellent idea.

Just now, StanSP said:

Not enough gold on them :ph34r:

You laugh but I personally love the gold. Separates us from the other blue teams and it’s a nod to our recent success. Also, the fox on our badge is yellow and it’s practically the same colour :dunno: 

• Like 1

Just now, Fox42 said:

You laugh but I personally love the gold. Separates us from the other blue teams and it’s a nod to our recent success. Also, the fox on our badge is yellow and it’s practically the same colour :dunno: 

Oh I'm just messing. I don't mind the gold at all as long as it's not overdone, which I don't think it ever has been.

56 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Oh I'm just messing. I don't mind the gold at all as long as it's not overdone, which I don't think it ever has been.

Haha fairs. Hear here. We haven’t gone full Cardiff City/Hull Tigers so we’re all good ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm looking forward to next seasons kits. Some of the Adidas templates used in the MLS this year are stunning..... 

orlando-city-2020-away-kit-2.jpg.741c5ac4e06735d83956703ff3b7b48b.jpg

Hasn't every MLS team used that same template? 

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Imagine how toss that muscle fit will look on overweight Steve off Rowley Fields.

Or an overweight gw_leics772 from Hinckley. 😂

1 hour ago, TrentFox said:

As opposed to the’marquis’ size one he normally wears that looks the dog’s  b&&£!!ks 🤣

You are talking about me! I agree. Thanks. Especially the tent sized pink one and the previous grey and orange. 😍😍😍

The pot belly definitely adds to it 😂😂😂😂

Edited by gw_leics772
Added the word me so the sentence actually makes some ****ing sense 😂