Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

3 hours ago, Gordon the Great said:

it`s the proper city badge, we should never have changed it.

3 hours ago, Gordon the Great said:

No it`s the real genuine Leicester city badge , class, we should never have allowed them to change it.The 1961 Cup Final shirt is the best the club have ever had in my opinion with proper white shorts with blue stripe.............pure class.

Proper city badge or not, It still looks like a 4 year old has drawn the fox, kinda reminds me Of a lizards head that was bad in a cartoon, cant think what the cartoon was called though😂

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know when the new kit is likely to be launched? If its not until last game of the season as usual then given that could be July at the earliest how will that affect sales especially as few of us will be holidaying abroad this year! A reduced life-cycle of 10 months could put a lot of people off especially as many are living off reduced incomes.

Love some of the shirts on this thread.

Gotta say i'm really torn on the badge discussion, i love the running fox for it's simlicity, and the old shield for it's shape and simplicity, and the new one is very iconic.

So, why not offer any future shirt for sale via the club shop with any of the three badges an an option?

Just a thought.

On 27/04/2020 at 11:52, Ian Nacho said:

We've not had enough yellow kits in recent years. Bin off the black kit, so our home kit would be blue, away would be white and third would be yellow.

I hear what you're saying but if they keep pulling off masterstroke away/third kits, like they have been doing I'll sell one of my kids. 

White with blue pinstripes. 

Red. 

Pink 

And the Holy grail of grey and orange. 

This may be a controversial suggestion, and I know I'm thinking waaay in advance, but the 140th anniversary is coming up in a few years, so perhaps we could go with something like this in  2024:

Home: Black with sky blue sash

(original Leicester Fosse)

Away: White with sky blue sash

(reinterpretation of the original Leicester Fosse)

Third: Royal blue with white sash (another reinterpretation but at least we still have a blue kit that season)

The word 'FOSSE' embroidered on the back of the neck in gold on all three kits.

Or save them for the 150th anniversary in 2034.

(I'm going to get so many pelters on here lol)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Can you imagine the outrage of not having blue as the home kit lollol 

So many fans get arsey when there's a little bit of gold on the home kit, imagine what they'd do when there's not even a blue home kit to moan about!

Not really the same though, a one off kit to celebrate our history is different to the introduction of colour for marketing reasons in Thailand

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Stadt said:

Not really the same though, a one off kit to celebrate our history is different to the introduction of colour for marketing reasons in Thailand

If we were going to do a one-off anniversary kit I'd prefer it if we followed West Brom's lead and played in a classic-style kit for one match only. Would make the celebration feel a bit more significant rather than drawn out, and we'd still be able to keep our traditional blue for the rest of the season. The black w/ blue sash would make a great away/3rd kit anyway, so something unique like the brown/blue halves would be great for a one-off.