Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

You don’t have a clue how tight funds are.

OK then pal we will soon see then.

Anybody that thinks maguire money is still available is wrong thats gone and been invested etc.

Let's just think we have played with lack of depth at Cb and not replaced Maguire all season and the best we good get was Bennett.

Believe what you want..if you think it bs then fair enough.

Just now, st albans fox said:

Hang on a minute ...... the point that @Chelve84 is making isn’t so left field. It would be weird if we had pots of money to spend - we don’t usually spend more than 20/30m nett and that’s without the damage that Covid has done to our finances ....

are any of us expecting more than a 20/30m nett spend ?????

I don't think anyone suggested we have money to burn, everyone has kinda assumed it'd be small unless we sold a big player 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Fuchs is ****ing knackered......Chilwell is just as important as a Ricardo. Rich offers a more skilled approach and goals, but he’s been playing at a much higher level than Chilly for longer. Chilly will develop into a world class player, why do you thin Liverpool came sniffing around a few years ago? We’re in denial if we sit here saying he’s shit, because he isn’t. 

He isn’t shit but I’m unsure on whether he’s world class. Look at Alphonso Davies and Robertson... he’s not on there level, pretty inconsistent and not the best defensively, we can’t turn down 64million. Maybe if we made the UCL but we didn’t so cash in and sign a quality  winger or 2

• Like 2

Hang on a minute ...... the point that @Chelve84 is making isn’t so left field. It would be weird if we had pots of money to spend - we don’t usually spend more than 20/30m nett and that’s without the damage that Covid has done to our finances ....

are any of us expecting more than a 20/30m nett spend ?????

That's not the point, the point he is making is plausible. What isn't plausible and what Chelve is being called out for is saying he has a source with an insight into club finances. It just isn't true, surely you can see that.

6 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

That's not the point, the point he is making is plausible. What isn't plausible and what Chelve is being called out for is saying he has a source with an insight into club finances. It just isn't true, surely you can see that.

no one knows for sure though  - I don’t like how people that may have some info are generally dismissed on here .......  if he knows the FD who’s told him ‘we banked on that CL money and now we’re in a pretty tight position because of that coupled with Covid’       That’s hardly giving out confidential information is it ?  It’s pretty obvious ...... some targets may have changed etc etc 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

no one knows for sure though  - I don’t like how people that may have some info are generally dismissed on here .......  if he knows the FD who’s told him ‘we banked on that CL money and now we’re in a pretty tight position because of that coupled with Covid’       That’s hardly giving out confidential information is it ?  It’s pretty obvious ...... some targets may have changed etc etc 

If someone has some information on a transfer then that is believable. But I'm just not buying someone having info on the inner workings of the clubs finances. But we'll see or maybe Chelve would like to reveal more info about his source?

Exactly mate... im not going to out the source. Why would I do that!!!

Let's be honest here if we had the money and we wanted Lewis, cantwell, buendia, Watkins, banarahmi, eduardo, William carvalo, Wesley fofan we could attract them from their clubs but we simply can not sign before we sell

3 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

Let's be honest here if we had the money and we wanted Lewis, cantwell, buendia, Watkins, banarahmi, eduardo, William carvalo, Wesley fofan we could attract them from their clubs but we simply can not sign before we sell

Not sure that’s right though ..... unless we know for sure that BC is leaving, we may not want to sign some of those targets and the order of priority would change ..... so we have to wait for chilwell deal to actually be certain ...

14 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

How is Elaine, has she left you yet?

• Haha 1

Just now, North Leeds Fox said:

Wouldnt surprise me if man city came in for him after tonight. Mendy and zinchenko unused and cancelo was terrible. Would be a much better team with chilly in it. 

He wants London .....now if he were to end up in Manchester then that could say a lot about us .....l.   There are no solid rumours about anywhere other than Chelsea these past few months......

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Not sure that’s right though ..... unless we know for sure that BC is leaving, we may not want to sign some of those targets and the order of priority would change ..... so we have to wait for chilwell deal to actually be certain ...

we will see pal. Im not saying that is the order of priority in terms of signings but we know we need a striker winger box to box mid and cb and they will not come in until we sell.

1 minute ago, Chelve84 said:

we will see pal. Im not saying that is the order of priority in terms of signings but we know we need a striker winger box to box mid and cb and they will not come in until we sell.

Tell us your source Chelve face come on...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chelve84 said:

We are skint as a football club, I was told there is not alot funds available due to expansion and new training ground.

Sell to buy... expect 2 or 3 loans with option to buy.

Anybody that thinks BR hasn't been questioned about our collapse from the owners are wrong. They banked on champions league money coming in

We are not skint as a football club. You're completely and utterly wrong on that.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Imagine making up an imaginary source to back up your opinion. Some people genuinely confuse me. 

The bottom line for me is unless you have a rep for inside info qualified by posters who I recognize on this forum.

Or your a regular poster who has skin in the game. Then I'm suspect.

No matter how much I want it to be true or how believable it sounds.