Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

If I were to call another poster a first class tosser, then try to wave it away as 'banter', would I get a ban by any chance?

Meanwhile, anything up to 500 FT contributors convinced you just called them a "first class tosser" 

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

If I were to call another poster a first class tosser, then try to wave it away as 'banter', would I get a ban by any chance?

Eh? I thought a second class tosser called Puel a first class tosser, not another poster? But yes, it would be well out of order if he did.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

pah- far too straight forward- where's the fun in that.? This only gets done via some labyrinthine trail of loans/ options and buybacks.

We pay some dosh to St E and they simultaneously return some of it to secure the  right to buy the player back at a discount in a years time. they send the player over to us and we lend him to West Ham in exchange for an option on Antonio exercisible at the end of the season after next. Obviously if St E exercise their buyback option we need to square things with west Ham but we'll worry about that in due course.

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

pah- far too straight forward- where's the fun in that.? This only gets done via some labyrinthine trail of loans/ options and buybacks.

We pay some dosh to St E and they simultaneously return some of it to secure the  right to buy the player back at a discount in a years time. they send the player over to us and we lend him to West Ham in exchange for an option on Antonio exercisible at the end of the season after next. Obviously if St E exercise their buyback option we need to square things with west Ham but we'll worry about that in due course.

Think the club have a policy not to deal with west Ham since they criticised our late chairman :mellow:

20 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

People either determined to take offence or fearing it's true? Probably.

It’s the first time I’ve been referred too as first class at anything, quite chuffed to be honest.

Is there a tournament I could possibly enter?

Another day, another Fofana article - this one relating to the press conference that Puel has just given:

https://www.butfootballclub.fr/asse/actualite/asse-stade-rennais-puel-en-dit-plus-sur-fofana-et-fait-un-gros-point-mercato-437716

ASSE - STADE RENNAIS: PUEL SAYS MORE ABOUT FOFANA AND MAKES A BIG POINT

ASSE coach Claude Puel was at a press conference to discuss the reception of Stade Rennais on behalf of the 5th day of L1 (Saturday, 5 p.m.)

The leader will (again) know. Shining first in the L1 standings after four days of the championship, the Greens will have a new test against a big arm on Saturday in Geoffroy-Guichard against Stade Rennais (5 p.m.). To do this, ASSE will not be able to count on its entire workforce. “Debuchy, Abi, Neyou will be absent. Fofana still has recurring pain in his knee. Silva still has several weeks to go, said Claude Puel at a press conference this afternoon. A point will be made with Fofana, he is not yet forfeited. "

Launched on the rumors around the same Fofana and therefore the transfer window, the coach of ASSE does not want to be absorbed and focuses on the sports field. “On the transfer window, it gets excited,” he continued. The fact that we are a leader attracts envy on our players. By starting our championship first, French clubs are more exposed. It's always one of the goals. We'll see if it's possible or not. "

Do we think he is finally coming round to the idea of letting Fofana go? His leg looked ok at the petrol station, unless he slammed the door on it by mistake..?