Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

🎤 Someone close to the Saint-Etienne board concerning Wesley's departure wishes #Fofana and a possible transfer: "If it was Real, Barça, Juve or Bayern OK, but this is to sign for Leicester or West Ham ..."

According to google translate, that actually reads as “eventual transfer” 🤞

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

🎤 Someone close to the Saint-Etienne board concerning Wesley's departure wishes #Fofana and a possible transfer: "If it was Real, Barça, Juve or Bayern OK, but this is to sign for Leicester or West Ham ..."

Weird view.  Isn't the money the same, whether it comes from Leicester or Real?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

It is saying in that he/she could understand if it was a club like Real Madrid etc, but it is for Leicester & West Ham.

Leicestershire live are reporting:

St Etienne would be more willing to allow Wesley Fofana to join Leicester City if the Foxes agree to the defender remaining with the French side on loan for the rest of the season.

L'Equipe say the Ligue One side would be more willing to do business if that was a condition of the deal and would 'change everything in the eyes of the club's board'.

Don't know if Leicester would be wiling to wait a season though 🤔

3 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Breaking : West Ham United have indeed made a €35m including bonuses bid for 19-year-old St Étienne central defender Wesley Fofana, beating Leicester City's latest offer. More follows. (L'Éq)

In six enstallments. 

West Ham collect players, they have Haller on the bench, they don't seem to have a transfer policy, just the scatter gun approach.    Perhaps we have given up on Fofona and it is St Etienne trying to get good money for him now that we have maybe pulled out.....they know West Ham pay over the odds for players.

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Transfers: after Leicester, West Ham embarks on the race for Wesley Fofana (Saint-Etienne)

West Ham increased to 35m € on the 32 M offer € Leicester to enlist the central defender of the Greens (19). And it's probably not over ow.ly/N5xs30rbCge

West Ham have raised their offer to 35 Million against the offer of 32 Million Leicester...blah blah blah.

(Google translate it is not the best)

Just now, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I'm not sure I want the fecker any longer. It's all got rather tedious and now the French are getting all patronising. 

That’s how I feel. Don’t need it. It’s like Brexit for me. I wanted to remain, but now I’ve seen what a bunch of cvnts they are being about everything, I now want out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Honestly just wish we'd give Benkovic a run of games. Good or bad, we need to see what we have in him before spending such an amount of money on someone who has played barely half a season's worth of senior football.

Problem is Benkovic doesn’t seem to be able to stay fit enough to put a run of games together

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Honestly just wish we'd give Benkovic a run of games. Good or bad, we need to see what we have in him before spending such an amount of money on someone who has played barely half a season's worth of senior football.

It's hard to do that when he's injured half the time.

9 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I'm not sure I want the fecker any longer. It's all got rather tedious and now the French are getting all patronising. 

What's that got to do with the player though? He's always said he wants to join us?