Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

He has liked another post on twitter about coming here

"You are proud to bring 30 million euros into your club, so it is obvious to me"

Coach @rollcourbis fully understands the desire to leave Wesley Fofana to Leicester and believes that Saint-Etienne has no valid reason to retain him.

Good that he liked it - he still wants to come here

bad that he liked it - if there was a deal anything close to being done then he wouldn’t be liking it 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Good that he liked it - he still wants to come here

bad that he liked it - if there was a deal anything close to being done then he wouldn’t be liking it 

Do your personalities have different names?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LestaLad said:

Clearly a ploy to get more money out of us.

Big difference between what Kaveh said (West Ham made an offer) and what this guy is saying (offered to West Ham).

This just makes it seem even more likely that West Ham are being used by ASSE/agents to drive up our bid by creating 'false' competition for the player.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KIRBYFOX93 said:

I was talking about the French and Germans having a sense of humour.

Oh lol. No they really do. Its often very similar to ours and when you get to know them  we are really no different at all. All treated me really well. I loved living abroad. Especially playing footy in Avigmon. Blimey that was 28 years ago now but I'm still in touch with many of them.  The funniest thing is the German folk all blame the English for getting up early and putting towels on loungers.. if it wasn't for us they wouldn't have to get up so bloody early 😄.The debate used to be.... "what came 1st chicken or egg".. i.e which nation started the lounger dash  1st 😃  It always ended with. " well it doesnt matter as they always win the battle" 🤦‍♂️ All in fun. 

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

But also suggests to me that we have moved on.

Fofana still seems to be very much of the opinion that he will end up here

West Ham have likely been brought into it through agent chatter to get us to up our bid

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

They are trying to drive the price up as they know they can’t keep him and we are the only club prepared to offer big monies. Our bid was higher than the bullshit that Kaveh bloke on Sky was spouting yesterday 

The West Ham bid made absolutely no sense, what was it, £23m and then £9m in add ons, when we have offered £30m and 10% sell on?