Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

There’s nothing wrong with us wanting Fofana but anyone slagging Puel off for wanting to keep him is a bell 

That would depend on whether puel is being completely professional about the potential transfer or he is exercising a personal angle against lcfc and in all honesty nobody can possibly know one way or the other.

6 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

There’s nothing wrong with us wanting Fofana but anyone slagging Puel off for wanting to keep him is a bell 

My response from elsewhere on this thread suffices.

47 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Personally not a Puel basher, but both are not necessarily mutually exclusive given as Puel seems inextricably-intertwined with this transfer (and understandably so as GM).

Let’s agree to disagree, but these are City fans on a City fan forum. Hardly an objective platform, and anyone coming here should get that.

Edited by NaijaFox

3 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

That would depend on whether puel is being completely professional about the potential transfer or he is exercising a personal angle against lcfc and in all honesty nobody can possibly know one way or the other.

Of course but we’d all want Rodgers to do his utmost to keep our best players. Fair enough if you don’t like Puel because of his boring football or persona but bashing the bloke because he’s simply doing what he should be doing is pretty pathetic 

9 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Yeah I’m sure Puel hates us for giving him loads of cash and sending him on his way.    He probably wipes his arse on £50 notes now thanks to us.

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Of course but we’d all want Rodgers to do his utmost to keep our best players. Fair enough if you don’t like Puel because of his boring football or persona but bashing the bloke because he’s simply doing what he should be doing is pretty pathetic 

Personally don't dislike puel. 

Guest Markyblue
3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Yeah I’m sure Puel hates us for giving him loads of cash and sending him on his way.    He probably wipes his arse on £50 notes now thanks to us.

Cash happy, prIde dented. Money isn't always everything,  but certainly helps.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it but I've listened to that ExWHUEmployee guy's podcast and he had a couple of things to say.

He says West Ham have been offered Fofana but they are considering many options (Rodon who would be much cheaper, Rugani too), but the player himself thinks he's coming to Leicester. Also, he mentions Tarkowski is trying to force a move out of Burnley but isn't that keen on West Ham, and potentially he's trying to force that move to us.

I'd expect Fofana remains more likely than Tarkowski though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

I do. I don't think you'd be able to tell from my posts, though.

This is new information, you have hidden your dislike very well. lol

9 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it but I've listened to that ExWHUEmployee guy's podcast and he had a couple of things to say.

He says West Ham have been offered Fofana but they are considering many options (Rodon who would be much cheaper, Rugani too), but the player himself thinks he's coming to Leicester. Also, he mentions Tarkowski is trying to force a move out of Burnley but isn't that keen on West Ham, and potentially he's trying to force that move to us.

I'd expect Fofana remains more likely than Tarkowski though.

Who offered Fofana? His agent I assume? 

I think we should sack them off completely if it’s the club. 

One things for sure, our scouts must be absolute certain about this guy as we don’t usually persue anyone this hard 

2 hours ago, Nickbluefox said:

The thing is, I can imagine Puel accepting WHU terms just to spite us, cos the bloke's a vengeful nob!! 🤔

So it’s completely up to Puel and the ASSE board are just gonna let another team buy him for less for a petty reason... sounds logical 

3 minutes ago, srex9 said:

I find it hard to hate any manager that's been with us tbh. I don't know Puel personally and never will. So all the judgements are a bit subjective. I'll remember him for his time here, the few good memories he helped give us like the wins over Man City and getting Pereira to the club. His football was often dull and he wasnt the most charismatic but I felt he took us where he could and it was simply his time to go. Also thought he handled the tragedy with complete respect. And it's understandable he wants to keep his best players. Obviously i hope we get Fofana. 

0D344FA5-8237-4761-B36C-07A7A1F2488F.jpeg

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Who offered Fofana? His agent I assume? 

I think we should sack them off completely if it’s the club. 

One things for sure, our scouts must be absolute certain about this guy as we don’t usually persue anyone this hard 

Yeah I think it's his agent offering him around to anyone who might pay a fee obscene enough to make St. Etienne buckle.

3 minutes ago, srex9 said:

I find it hard to hate any manager that's been with us tbh. I don't know Puel personally and never will. So all the judgements are a bit subjective. I'll remember him for his time here, the few good memories he helped give us like the wins over Man City and getting Pereira to the club. His football was often dull and he wasnt the most charismatic but I felt he took us where he could and it was simply his time to go. Also thought he handled the tragedy with complete respect. And it's understandable he wants to keep his best players. Obviously i hope we get Fofana. 

He also cleared out some dead wood and set the foundations for where we are now.

• Like 2