Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

6 minutes ago, KFS said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1308803958597734400

Kaveh... confirms... he’s... being given ... er... the runaround.. by agents 

He’s so full of it. I’ve spoke to someone involved in the deal.... no you haven’t lol 

One bit I do love however, is that they stated from the Fofana interview that it was all about joining the premier league stated nothing about what he actually said about us as a club. Correct me if I’m wrong but Fofana said about how joining Leicester would be a life changer for him and his family not joining the premier league.

Sky literally got called out by Crystal Palace's owner the other day for completely fabricating a story about a non-existent approach for Rhian Brewster. Kaveh is one of the worst of the lot, so I seriously doubt theres any substance to this 'bid' from WHU whatsoever.

If anything, it'll be agent/club chatter to try and get us to up our bid again

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Edingleyfox said:

We have spent too long messing around with these incremental offers and now it appears we are makeweights in a bidding war. Puel has played a brilliant hand for his club to be fair.

Although there is no footballing reason to go to West Ham money and London might make a difference and of course the manager may have the final say

Don't think Brendan will be too impressed if this is another blind alley centre back has been number one priority for months

..serious question, are we missing Macia in this scenario?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

He’s so full of it. I’ve spoke to someone involved in the deal.... no you haven’t lol 

One bit I do love however, is that they stated from the Fofana interview that it was all about joining the premier league stated nothing about what he actually said about us as a club. Correct me if I’m wrong but Fofana said about how joining Leicester would be a life changer for him and his family not joining the premier league.

Exactly and how he starts saying ‘why not’ when he supposedly asked the agent if he’d join West Ham. Why would an agent respond like that lol 

Absolute horse shit.

• Haha 1

Oh West Ham. I know it seems smart to follow what we do. I know our recruitment is far better then yours. I know we are everything you wish your club were. However, we can afford to buy Fofana and allow him some time to adapt to English football and mature into the CB we know he can be. We have Evans and Soyuncu. You need him to start from day one. Don’t play it our league, you’re not at our level. So stop messing up our negotiations. Nobheads.

18 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Was just about to comment on this.

The narrative from Sky is that he's keen on leaving Ligue 1. Not that he has publicly expressed a desire to move to Leicester. Not West Ham or any other club :dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, Countryfox said:

Apart from some bloomin muppets arguing about sauce ...   this is very simple ...   bacon has BROWN sauce on it ..   nowt else ! 

Sausages MAY have red sauce on them ..   especially in a butty ...  but only when mixed with mayo.  

I don't have strong feelings on this but last comment; rancid. Instant ban for you!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Apart from some bloomin muppets arguing about sauce ...   this is very simple ...   bacon has BROWN sauce on it ..   nowt else ! 

Sausages MAY have red sauce on them ..   especially in a butty ...  but only when mixed with mayo.  

Time to get your Quantas ticket and ship out to @Aus Fox land you heathen.

And Mayo???!

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Brown sauce all the way.

And English mustard.

Not sure about the mayo. Do you eat fish and frites?!

5 hours ago, Cleminem said:

"A club of our standing"... Should I remind you that you've been only 1 time champion? St-Étienne has been 10 times, which actually is the highest performance in France si may be you should reconsider your opinion about St-Étienne. 

By the way, we're deeply sorry if it hurts you that we refuse to sell our best player after having played less than 6 months with the professional group. Wesley has spent 6 years in the young classes of St-Étienne, so we believe he can play at least a complete season before he moves away. As fans, we all think that Wesley will cost much more than 30M€ with one or two more years of experience. So be patient, stay focused on your "high standing" expectations and perhaps we can make a deal next year... for hopefully much more than 30 Millions. :wave:

Frenchmen in not understanding sarcasm shocker.

• Haha 3

On 30/04/2020 at 02:04, CloudFox said:

From the BBC Gossip column:

Leicester are interested in signing Saint-Etienne's French centre-back Wesley Fofana, 19. (Le10 Sport - in French)

This OP seems so long ago and far away  :D  Now 150 pages … and it's practically a match thread in here ... and still two weeks of the window to run.

Well played, Wesley.  Well played, Claude.

Just now, KingsX said:

This OP seems so long ago and far away  :D  Now 150 pages … and it's practically a match thread in here ... and still two weeks of the window to run.

Well played, Wesley.  Well played, Claude.

Got to love a saga haven’t you. Some people get so wound up.

11 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Time to get your Quantas ticket and ship out to @Aus Fox land you heathen.

And Mayo???!

Now then .... you obviously know NOWT about the correct sauce accompaniment to food ....    when in town playing snooker EVERYONE had red sauce with mayo on the sausage sarnies ...  and BROWN sauce on the bacon sarnies .... end of.   

P.S. Reminds me of the time everyone’s sausages were burnt cus the chef was otherwise engaged when cooking them .... she was a right little cracker ! ....  :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

Brown sauce all the way.

And English mustard.

Not sure about the mayo. Do you eat fish and frites?!

:thumbup: ..   brown sauce ..  in most cases ..  is king.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1