Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Now then .... you obviously know NOWT about the correct sauce accompaniment to food ....    when in town playing snooker EVERYONE had red sauce with mayo on the sausage sarnies ...  and BROWN sauce on the bacon sarnies .... end of.   

P.S. Reminds me of the time everyone’s sausages were burnt cus the chef was otherwise engaged when cooking them .... she was a right little cracker ! ....  :ph34r:

:thumbup: ..   brown sauce ..  in most cases ..  is king.

not paying enough attention to the right sausage.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this has been picked up on but sky are reporting he'd love to move to West Ham and it just reminds me of Maguire and his 'dream move' to Man City. Feels like he wants to come to the premier league and doesn't care wear.

I think move on and try for Jonathon Tah now.

1 minute ago, Genesis1 said:

I'm not sure if this has been picked up on but sky are reporting he'd love to move to West Ham and it just reminds me of Maguire and his 'dream move' to Man City. Feels like he wants to come to the premier league and doesn't care wear.

1 minute ago, Genesis1 said:

Well yes of course.

Im sure given the option he’d probably come here but if we aren’t willing to match West Ham’s offer that’s on us not him.

more from sky sports 

FOFANA KEEN ON WEST HAM MOVE

Sky Sports News' Kaveh Solhekol tells The Transfer Show:

"What’s interesting about Fofana is he’s only 19, he’s only been a regular at Saint-Etienne for a season.

"He is very highly rated though, I’m being told lots of different agents are going to Saint-Etienne and saying ‘we can get you this much for Fofana from this club’. There’s not a bidding war, but people are beating down the door of the Saint-Etienne president, trying to do a deal.

"What we’re being told today is that West Ham have done everything by the book, put in their official offer, and I said to someone involved in the potential deal, would the player want to come to West Ham? I was told yes, of course, why not. He would love to move to London, play for West Ham and play in the Premier League.

"I’m being told Saint-Etienne need to sell someone to raise money by November, they’ve been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic as many other clubs have, and their most valuable asset is Fofana.

"The only thing I would say is we know David Moyes, in the transfer market, is very cautious. He likes to watch players before he signs them and know a lot about them, so I’m not sure how much he would be behind this move. We know they’ve put in big bids for James Tarkowski, someone older with experience in the Premier League, Fofana is young and raw.

"A lot of people in recruitment say he has a great future ahead of him, but is he what West Ham need at the moment? I’m not sure."

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DezFox said:

more from sky sports 

FOFANA KEEN ON WEST HAM MOVE

Sky Sports News' Kaveh Solhekol tells The Transfer Show:

"What’s interesting about Fofana is he’s only 19, he’s only been a regular at Saint-Etienne for a season.

"He is very highly rated though, I’m being told lots of different agents are going to Saint-Etienne and saying ‘we can get you this much for Fofana from this club’. There’s not a bidding war, but people are beating down the door of the Saint-Etienne president, trying to do a deal.

"What we’re being told today is that West Ham have done everything by the book, put in their official offer, and I said to someone involved in the potential deal, would the player want to come to West Ham? I was told yes, of course, why not. He would love to move to London, play for West Ham and play in the Premier League.

"I’m being told Saint-Etienne need to sell someone to raise money by November, they’ve been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic as many other clubs have, and their most valuable asset is Fofana.

"The only thing I would say is we know David Moyes, in the transfer market, is very cautious. He likes to watch players before he signs them and know a lot about them, so I’m not sure how much he would be behind this move. We know they’ve put in big bids for James Tarkowski, someone older with experience in the Premier League, Fofana is young and raw.

"A lot of people in recruitment say he has a great future ahead of him, but is he what West Ham need at the moment? I’m not sure."

That Kaveh Solhekol is an absolute Weasel

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Got to admit even I’m getting fookin bored with this one ...   maybe it is time to move on ...   too many sharks in the water and a price tag to make your eyes water. 

Excellent!..

Back to fish puns.

Looks like eel end up at The Spammers.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Got to admit even I’m getting fookin bored with this one ...   maybe it is time to move on ...   too many sharks in the water and a price tag to make your eyes water. 

I think you're right but the important thing is that you're wrong about brown sauce which is an aberration and not fit for human consumption.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, KIRBYFOX93 said:

i can smell bullsh**

To be fair i'm generallly full of it but on this occasion all true. Studied Gernan and French at Bangor Uni 1990 - 1994. I've spent time living in Avignon, Saarbrucken and Jena 😊. Somewhat rusty these days though.