Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

8 hours ago, Markyblue said:

Just wasted 30 seconds of my life looking up oxymoron. 

Be a good sport and save me 30 seconds?

(Only took 15 second to write this)

...now 16 seconds

Damn, had to edit a spelling mistake. I'm upto 22 seconds so make your answer quick to read please. 

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 1

Just now, murphy said:

So West Ham stopped their pursuit of Tarkowski at £30m but will go to £35m for a teenage prospect?  doesn't ring true to me but this is West Ham I suppose, anything is possible.

Because they've offered £24mill over something like 6 seasons rising to £35m with add-ons.

Edited by UniFox21

2 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Imagine after all this fuss and a ridiculously escalating transfer fee if this kid merely turns out to be the French Sean St Ledger.

Didn’t Sean once let it be thought that he might be nobbing Taylor Swift when it was pretty obvious that he had more chance of nobbing Taylor Fletcher

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, whitwickfox said:

i think if you look at their offer, it says 6 annual payments,,ie payment over six years

That’s faulty irrelevant - many transfers are done in instalments .....it’s up to the selling club if they want to discount the total sum now with a financial institution and lose a small percentage 

the assumption that our offer is better than theirs in both up front sum and staged payments is bit odd .....we don’t know 

19 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

And you know the details of The make up of our offer ric ??

Only going on what has been reported, why would the French media report West Ham's bid with add on's and paid in instalments and then report on our 3 different bids without add on's etc if our bid was " no better " than theirs in terms of up front cash. I get the feeling West Ham are being used in all of this.

Leicester: "we will give you €32 now and another 10 million bucks when we flog him to Man Utd for £80m in two years" 

ASSE: "no thanks"

West Ham: : "we will give you £23m, another £10m over the next 73 years, 3 packets of beef space raiders, a 10% off voucher for blockbusters and a reach around from Declan Rice"

ASSE: "Maybe....."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Only going on what has been reported, why would the French media report West Ham's bid with add on's and paid in instalments and then report on our 3 different bids without add on's etc if our bid was " no better " than theirs in terms of up front cash. I get the feeling West Ham are being used in all of this.

West Ham’s business is being done through an agent - no surprise that details have leaked out (infact the dildo bros would support their fans knowing). Our dealings are notoriously private so the total bid of 32m may have leaked from the french end but I’m not surprised that detailed are sparse ....

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

West Ham’s business is being done through an agent - no surprise that details have leaked out (infact the dildo bros would support their fans knowing). Our dealings are notoriously private so the total bid of 32m may have leaked from the french end but I’m not surprised that detailed are sparse ....

We are indeed private but the selling side or the agent involved in the player usually spout their mouth off to the press. From what I gather we have walked away from deals before because of being unhappy with foreign agents conduct.