Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

To be fair, the 34 year old reserve keeper for a team in the bottom 3 of the Argentinian league sounds like just what we need right now!

On the plus side, at least Assmann is now in your search history 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Got to come in a double deal with Calvin Stengs though - a bit Mahrez-esque in his comfort on the ball and no-look through balls with perfect wait. 

If necessary, I'll put both as 'rumours' on twitter?

Good shout sir, I've been chuntering on about these pair as well as 3 other AZ players for ages now. They are the Frankfurt of 18/19.

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I'm *told* we may have had a £32m bid accepted for McNeil. 

Don’t get it. He’s left sided. Why don’t we target players for positions which we really need to strengthen, ie. Right sided attacking winger! Why is it so hard 🤷🏻‍♂️?

Just now, Silva Fox said:

Mixed feelings if that's true - not the worst signing we could make by any means but I hope he's not the only winger we sign

My worry is £32m on McNeil and if the loan deal doesn't come through for the Barcelona lad then we won't go splurging on another winger.