Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

So tomorrow is the start of pre-season training, do we think there will be transfer announcements or is that wishful thinking? Will Chilly be there or not? Will any new signings join them? I know its early days still but I'm getting impatient! 🤷‍♀️😁

Edited by Hales

1 minute ago, Hales said:

So tomorrow is the start of pre-season training, do we think there will be transfer announcements or is that wishful thinking? Will Chilly be there or not? Will any new signings join them? I know its early days still but I'm getting impatient! 🤷‍♀️😁

Do we think there will be transfer announcements? No

Is that wishful thinking? Yes

Will Chilly be there or not? I would think so

Will any new signings join them? There aren't any new signings

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Blue Fox 72 said:

Do we think there will be transfer announcements? No

Is that wishful thinking? Yes

Will Chilly be there or not? I would think so

Will any new signings join them? There aren't any new signings

😂 thanks!

1 minute ago, Horibbly Wrong said:

If this happened, do you think we would be top 4 next year? 

We’d be top 4 next season! One thing stringer said after the Man U game ! When he spoke to Top he said one thing to him. He wants to make the club perfect for his father. That has since been evident with the training ground! Going from £3m a year managers to one on £10m and I have no doubts the stadium will be outrageously good. Perfection weren’t be reached signing Ben Davies from Preston. Those 3 would !! 

Leicester City are facing a battle to hold on to central defender Jonny Evans, who has less than one year left on his contract. 

The 32-year old, who joined the Foxes in 2018 from West Bromwich Albion, has a contract that ends in June 2021 and a number of clubs are interested in signing him.

The former Manchester United man played in all 38 of Leicester's Premier League games last season, scoring once.  

Brendan Rodgers has been looking to recruit more defenders with Preston North End’s Ben Davies among their options.

The 25-year-old, who has spent his entire career with the Championship club, played 30 Championship games during the 2019-20 season as Alex Neil's side finished ninth in the second-tier. 

Along with Evans, Leicester currently have Wes Morgan and Caglar Soyuncu as central defensive options at the club, with Filip Benkovic set to return from a loan spell at Bristol City this summer.

Daniel Amartey can also cover in that position but was not used by Rodgers all season. 

Losing Evans, however, would be a blow to Leicester's European and Champions League hopes in the coming years.

The Northern Ireland centre-back may not be the only defensive departure in Rodgers' squad. 

As revealed by Sportsmail on Saturday, Chelsea are increasingly hopeful of securing a deal for Leicester and England left back Ben Chilwell.

The England left-back has been linked with a move to Manchester City as well, though Frank Lampard's Blues remain in the strongest position to sign him. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8632697/Leicester-City-face-struggle-hold-Jonny-Evans-year-left-deal.html

Sounds like a non-story? 33 when he is out of contract next summer. Is he going to have a better option than us at 33? Top end PL footy? Pushing / involved in European footy? First-choice? Decent wedge? Comfortable? Can’t see him

slipping away 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Sounds like a non-story? 33 when he is out of contract next summer. Is he going to have a better option than us at 33? Top end PL footy? Pushing / involved in European footy? First-choice? Decent wedge? Comfortable? Can’t see him

slipping away 🤷‍♂️

On £80k a week as well, no way he leaves this summer.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

On £80k a week as well, no way he leaves this summer.

Just now, Bert said:

Signs a new contract before the year is out. 

Few outlets claiming we are after Buendia

He got a big contract because his fee was so low .....I wonder what we will be prepared to pay him on a new deal and how long that might be .....