Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

7 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Scores highly on interceptions behind Ndidi according to the graphic sky sports put up. Don’t know anything about him other than that! 

Even in a poor Bournemouth side it looks like he still had a pretty good season, statistically he has had a better season than Chilwell, and certainly looks like he is stronger in terms of defence, offensively Chilwell had a better season but of course that would come with playing for a more attacking side

Att.png

Def.png

• Like 2

Like Perez last summer. Its weird how players you've never heard of or paid attention to appear into the limelight of the transfer window. Players I never thought about. Yet there they are and they're not that bad. Diego Rico go figure.

35 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Even in a poor Bournemouth side it looks like he still had a pretty good season, statistically he has had a better season than Chilwell, and certainly looks like he is stronger in terms of defence, offensively Chilwell had a better season but of course that would come with playing for a more attacking side

Att.png

Def.png

Can’t claim to know much about him, didn’t particularly stand out when I’ve seen us play Bournemouth. Luis Hernandez was brought in from Gijon because of similar stats, and was back off to Spain six months later. Feels underwhelming, but would probably be a stronger back up than Fuchs

18 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Fingers crossed unreliable.

Liverpool fans may have thought the same when they signed Robertson from relegated Hull City now look at him !

Rico looked decent and his stats suggest he was getting better as he acclimatised - maybe an astute option 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Fox said:

Liverpool fans may have thought the same when they signed Robertson from relegated Hull City now look at him !

Rico looked decent and his stats suggest he was getting better as he acclimatised - maybe an astute option 

The words 'may' and 'maybe' in the context of discussing player purchases, is a strategy best avoided in these very difficult times.   Do we actually need to spunk cash on an LB if Chilwell stays ?  Definitely NOT.

36 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

The words 'may' and 'maybe' in the context of discussing player purchases, is a strategy best avoided in these very difficult times.   Do we actually need to spunk cash on an LB if Chilwell stays ?  Definitely NOT.

It depends if Thomas goes out on loan or not I guess...

We then have cover in JJ but if Ricardo picks up a knock and the added games, a left back might be smart if Fuchs is on his way?

2 hours ago, Nick said:

It depends if Thomas goes out on loan or not I guess...

We then have cover in JJ but if Ricardo picks up a knock and the added games, a left back might be smart if Fuchs is on his way?

For what reason would Fuchs be on his way, he signed a contract in June.

I don’t think Chillwell is going anywhere tbh. Chelsea are making moves in the market and seem to be bidding early to get deals done. If chillwell was genuinely a target I think a bid would have already been made. 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Ooosh looks like somethings happening today. Strap in guys the sexy Leicester show is starting 

Pfff. No way you can see the training ground from all the way over there  :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Pfff. No way you can see the training ground from all the way over there  :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Based on?

9 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Instant ban if this is piss 

lol don’t shoot the messenger 

*ignore the time, I’m in Canada so this was just a couple of hours ago

Edited by Lambert09