Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

I'm waiting for the first person to say 'oooh we love a xxpm announcement' despite having next to no evidence of this and it probably only happening once or twice in ten years lol 

• Haha 1

Asked my mate who does a load of stuff with West Ham and has come up with good stuff before and another contact who hears all sorts as PL footballers are his clients.

WH guy said no idea, but loads going on this week and he'd expect the moves to come thick and fast as pre season generally starts at some point next week for most PL clubs

Bit of a pointless update, but interesting to note that pre season does start soon and clubs will want deals done. Surely players are all on holiday so medicals and things must be a bit of a nightmare, but there we are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Wouldnt get excited - don't think any transfers are imminent.

There's going to be a rush at some point though isn't there, like it will all necessarily have to happen at once.

We don't have the long summer break and drawn out pre season we'd usually have and players have to fit in holidays etc etc.

I do wonder how much movement there will even be, but what will happen is likely to be restricted to a 7-10 day 'window'