Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

4 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Please say it ain't so. Exactly the sort of player we don't want. Past it, forever crocked, huge wages, step down, nothing to prove, final cash grab, etc.

He's quintessential MLS material.

Fingers crossed he fuchs off somewhere else.

Gerrard only lasted one season in the MLS because he couldn't handle the relentless physicality of the league.

Doubt Sturridge could. He still has his finishing ability but can't handle all the running that Rodgers would require.

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Are people legitimately having a serious conversation about Ransey on the back af a tweet who's author has 600 odd followers

Basically gospel in the twitter-sphere

• Haha 1

On 09/08/2020 at 22:20, SO1 said:

Oops. I just googled it and that's some auto compaired from when I was a kid.

It is indeed - it can make you think you are Dion Dublin as you try to impress the local women folk. 

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

It is indeed - it can make you think you are Dion Dublin as you try to impress the local women folk. 

Trying to educate me about football and the fine art of being a dandy now? :)

5 hours ago, Chelve84 said:

Every possibility Daniel Sturridge will be a city player.

Discussions happening regards a contract.

I'm not sure if a direct replacement for K.I but woukd help for English quota for Europe.

Only put it in rumours because I have no written source but discussions are underway with Daniel representative's.

This wouldn’t surprise me at all!

6 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I like Watkins as a player, but I do have concerns about the fit - which is right where I was with Perez.  Watkins is really a striker if we're honest - we can toss around the term "wide striker" or whatever, but basically what we need is a legit winger and Watkins isn't that.  Maybe he's good enough to eventually replace Vardy, but for our needs now I fear we'd be going after the wrong Brentford player because he's the one with a release clause.

We also need a striker. Vardy can’t play the potential of 50+ games  this season and it appears that Iheanacho might be on his way...  we might even need two if we play 2 up front in some games.

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

Trying to educate me about football and the fine art of being a dandy now? :)

Best ask Ron Atkinson who was longest in the showers....

Ramsey on loan would be a superb signing. We lacked experience and leadership post lockdown and he'd provide both. He'd improve Tielemans and Maddison and would likely thrive with Ndidi behind him - at Arsenal they never signed a truly world class CDM and it prevented their forward players from playing their A-game. He'd also likely want regular game time ahead of the Euros too and he'd get that here.

His huge wages would be a massive issue though and with Praet, Maddison and Tielemans in the team I don't think we'd spend that much of our wages on him. Shame though because he could provide a Cambiasso type of effect even if he's a very different type of player.

• Like 1