Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

31 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Good shout sir, I've been chuntering on about these pair as well as 3 other AZ players for ages now. They are the Frankfurt of 18/19.

Stengs looks really good to me. I know its highlights reels and you can make anyone look good; but its almost a telepathic understanding between the pair of them.

• Like 1

If and it’s a massive if it is 32m for McNeil I think it’s a better deal for us. I would of thought Burnley would of wanted at least 50m plus. This is a player who is only 20 but already has a couple of seasons in the pl under his belt. He is only going to get better as a player imo. 

Does JK Rowley get the inspiration for her fairy tales from the Fox Talk Transfer thread?  This is meant to be the Twitter Rumors thread yet, you will most likely hear more tweets from a dying sparrow.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Does JK Rowley get the inspiration for her fairy tales from the Fox Talk Transfer thread?  This is meant to be the Twitter Rumors thread yet, you will most likely hear more tweets from a dying sparrow.

Well we don't have a 'General rumours' thread because when we do it ends in tears over ITKs. 

2 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'll never forget Bert's tweet in the summer of 2013 (sometime after Deeney Day) when he posted "Bye Bye Pearson" which sent people wild.

You have to give the lad credit - he was two years ahead of the game, that's proper ITK, fair play.

(Only joshing Bert)

lollollol 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Obviously knew it was coming :ph34r:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

:wes:

Our 2nd highest fee ever, and it's Dwight McNeil for 32m? 

How much would we want for Harvey Barnes? (similar stats but two years older).

I feel like we could buy him today for that and then sell him for a profit tomorrow. He suffers from the fact he doesn't play for a fashionable club.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Love it!

Highest all time scorer in English footy weds highest grossing author in English letters and they produce JK Rowley, part time fairy tale penswoman and captain of Leicester Women 😉

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

How much would we want for Harvey Barnes? (similar stats but two years younger).

I feel like we could buy him today for that and then sell him for a profit tomorrow. He suffers from the fact he doesn't play for a fashionable club.

Harvey Barnes's stats are a lot better than Mcneils but I do think it seems like a fair price personally. 

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

How much would we want for Harvey Barnes? (similar stats but two years younger).

Still overpriced. Buying an unfinished article isn't the issue. Madders is a better example of paying a high fee for a young'un, and getting much more in value in return. 

4 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Still overpriced. Buying an unfinished article isn't the issue. Madders is a better example of paying a high fee for a young'un, and getting much more in value in return. 

McNeil instantly comes and starts for us to be fair. I'm confident this would be seen as a good deal by the majority of the footballing world (Dyche aside).

• Like 1

Just now, sphericalfox said:

If this is such a great deal who else is in for him and are willing to pay this 32m?

Those who require a right winger that feel he'd chose them over us.

Not many of them about right now in England which is perhaps why we're getting him for the good price.