Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

3 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

It is sad to see, this is a movement that has some form of legitimacy and has got debates going but the lunatic fringe are taking over 

They were always a lunatic fringe group, it's just that they came up with a very compelling name at a very useful time making it difficult to critique it's real (and crazy) motives, which are displayed proudly on their website, without being shouted down.

For me though, this is a bit like when H from Steps came out as gay and everyone was supposed to act surprised.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

This will damage the movement - by that I mean the masses of the population who believe in the basic message without the politics .... the political part of the movement needed to be separated out and presumably this will hurry that along .....

Yep. I think in the modern day atmosphere for an activist group you have keep it a single issue. Can’t blur the lines like that. Disappointing 

12 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

They were always a lunatic fringe group, it's just that they came up with a very compelling name at a very useful time making it difficult to critique it's real (and crazy) motives, which are displayed proudly on their website, without being shouted down.

For me though, this is a bit like when H from Steps came out as gay and everyone was supposed to act surprised.

Wait! H from Steps is gay?

• Haha 2