Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

Just now, st albans fox said:

Yeah, on appeal they’re twats ......... it’s just that every club has twats but Liverpool have a special kind of twat and there are so many of them ! 

I'm sure if we had more fans we'd have more twats, sadly these people attach themselves to football not because they love football but because they need to belong to something that's why social media is full of twats liking lies and bollocks just so the can be on the current bandwagon.

As a nation we seem yo have a greater proportion of twats compared to most European Countries.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, davieG said:

I'm sure if we had more fans we'd have more twats, sadly these people attach themselves to football not because they love football but because they need to belong to something that's why social media is full of twats liking lies and bollocks just so the can be on the current bandwagon.

As a nation we seem yo have a greater proportion of twats compared to most European Countries.

that’s true but Liverpool supporters are a special breed .........

32 minutes ago, davieG said:

No doubt it will be passed off as a minority behind it, which is true, but it's the case for every club. Leicester wouldn't have 20k people fighting at a home match or causing trouble but it only takes 400-500 to act moronically and we're all affected. We all have to hope most fans behave themselves as we'll face the knock-on effect.

This is worse because it's an iconic city building, they are celebrating success and the Mayor was criticised for sharing concerns about people gathering in large groups (mainly for Covid but I'm sure this type of thing was in the thinking).

Football fan reputation has improved massively but we're not immune from being tarnished and incidents like this really do not help.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No they're not.

33 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

18 minutes ago, davieG said:

No they're not.

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I respectfully disagree ......

They seem to have been involved in a lot more trouble than most other clubs.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Being involved doesn't always mean responsible. 

8 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I’m not talking about the trouble aspect .....I’m talking about the self entitled attitude which will manifest itself over the coming weeks months and years as we are constantly reminded that this Liverpool side is the best ever of all teams in the history of football ever .......

We don't need anything that diminishes the reputation of football fans from this country.  I had the misfortune to watch the Heysel Stadium disaster in 1985 which was a real low for English football fans in general and Liverpool in particular.

24 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

We don't need anything that diminishes the reputation of football fans from this country.  I had the misfortune to watch the Heysel Stadium disaster in 1985 which was a real low for English football fans in general and Liverpool in particular.

Yes at that time all clubs had their fair share of nutters so this could have happened at anytime to any team. Certainly Leicester City had 'fans' right at the forefront of this madness.