Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matteo Guendouzi

I don't watch a lot of Arsenal but when I've seen him he looked good to me. I don't know anything about his attitude so I can't comment on that. I wouldn't be against him signing. 

2 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Guendouzi and Morelos? We going for the most hated starting 11 in world football? 

We should re-sign Savage and Wise and bring Costa in to partner Vardy. I draw the line at Kane though, I have some limits. X 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

We should re-sign Savage and Wise and bring Costa in to partner Vardy. I draw the line at Kane though, I have some limits. X 

Try and lure John Terry out of retirement and partner him with Ramos. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

We should sign Luis Suarez to add a little bite 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Simoken said:

I just typed his name lcfc.. and this came up..... ermmm what!? or is this something the club do for other teams we face lol

image.thumb.png.8ca29b91464f7dcae0cea2fe60eadd6f.png

I cant find another non Leicester to have a bio on the site this is very strange :S

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Simoken said:

I just typed his name lcfc.. and this came up..... ermmm what!? or is this something the club do for other teams we face lol

WTF?! Am I missing something or is this strange AF?

47 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Say it isn't so ........ 😡🙄💩🤦‍♀️