Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Crystal Palace Match Thread - 04/07/2020

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

He wasn't out of position - he was playing in the centre of midfield, he's obviously not on the wing. Albrighton is, he is to his right. Praet is between Albrighton and Tielemans.

You must have been listening on foxes radio as opposed to watching it as he was picking up and playing balls between CM and on the right for the first 25 minutes. Get your facts right before getting condescending 

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Palace have yet to score more than 2 this season, Zaha only has three. !!!!!

After Everton getting their first penalty of the season in midweek against us, Palace are definitely going to score 3 today.

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

You must have been listening on foxes radio as opposed to watching it as he was picking up and playing balls between CM and on the right for the first 25 minutes. Get your facts right before getting condescending 

It's not condescending to correct someone.

Our CMs are supposed to drift into the half space. That's part and parcel of being a modern attacking midfield player.

Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 14.28.51.jpg

Edited by Beechey

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

Go and watch the first 25 minutes, then come back and apologise or just please disappear.

Mate, read what I wrote.

"[Praet] losing his man in midfield and allowed him a free run into the box for Everton's first goal."

Is that or not what happened? And you call me condescending. Christ alive.

Edited by Beechey

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

The picture quality on Pick is worse than normal SD. They're doing on purpose because they want you on the pay channel. 

106  sky one HD for free  sky

Edited by merlin1969

10 minutes ago, Beechey said:

He wasn't out of position - he was playing in the centre of midfield, he's obviously not on the wing. Albrighton is, he is to his right. Praet is between Albrighton and Ndidi/Tielemans.

Are you serious?

Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 14.28.51.jpg

Albrighton was in such a weird position, put JJ in the awkward case of being stuck between pressing the fullback and following the runner. 

Just now, Beechey said:

Mate, read what I wrote.

"[Praet] losing his man in midfield and allowed him a free run into the box for Everton's first goal."

Is that or not what happened?

I'm not arguing about the mistakes for the first goal. Re read my first post. What I'm saying is that if BR is going to tell players to drop into areas that he clearly wasnt totally comfortable in then what can we expect.