Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Crystal Palace Match Thread - 04/07/2020

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

The tune Sky play on their PL coverage can get in the bin, they need to bring back You Got the Love like they used to have on the nPower coverage, truly evoking the spirit of occasion

Sky hasn't been the same since they got rid of Written In The Stars by Tinie Tempah

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Problem with starting all our strikers, if plan A doesn't work we end up taking strikers off when were chasing a goal. 

Cmon boys, however we do it, just ****ing win. 

Hopefully Barnes would be used as a striker in this situation. Which might actually make him more effective 

Just now, Free Falling Foxes said:

Mrs. FFF has just asked me a awkward question. She asked why am I watching the match? She went on; you say they are playing rubbish, some don't look interested and you always moan about VAR. Finally, it ruins the weekend/evening when they lose.

Any answers?

She’s got a point

Mrs. FFF has just asked me a awkward question. She asked why am I watching the match? She went on; you say they are playing rubbish, some don't look interested and you always moan about VAR. Finally, it ruins the weekend/evening when they lose.

Any answers?

divorce-01.png

• Haha 1

Any answers?

Today is the day it all turns around...

19 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Mate, read what I wrote.

"[Praet] losing his man in midfield and allowed him a free run into the box for Everton's first goal."

Is that or not what happened? And you call me condescending. Christ alive.

16 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I'm not arguing about the mistakes for the first goal. Re read my first post. What I'm saying is that if BR is going to tell players to drop into areas that he clearly wasnt totally comfortable in then what can we expect.

It's alright lads, we're not losing yet. Save your arguing for the post match thread, you'll need the energy. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Any answers?

Be a ramrodder and tell her to do one.  Sign the divorce papers at half.