Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Crystal Palace Match Thread - 04/07/2020

2 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Mrs. FFF has just asked me a awkward question. She asked why am I watching the match? She went on; you say they are playing rubbish, some don't look interested and you always moan about VAR. Finally, it ruins the weekend/evening when they lose.

Any answers?

She should leave you for a Scouser.

Formation and personnel has all the hallmarks of a disjointed display, that said we've been poor when on paper we've had our best XI and system out so who knows. I really question where the creativity is going to come from though? Need to go direct and press and press.

5 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Mrs. FFF has just asked me a awkward question. She asked why am I watching the match? She went on; you say they are playing rubbish, some don't look interested and you always moan about VAR. Finally, it ruins the weekend/evening when they lose.

Any answers?

Punch her in the face.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Any answers?

Just tell her the same as i tell Mrs Oz.

When Youri scores a 25 yard worldy... Ill be giving you the best 3 or 4 minutes of your life

• Haha 1

An early lead for a change, please. Early positivity and itll help our confidence massively.

If we carry on missing decent chances early on we'll get frustrated and it'll be same as always.

Fingers crossed, I'm optimistic we'll get something today.