Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Crystal Palace Match Thread - 04/07/2020

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Albrighton was in such a weird position, put JJ in the awkward case of being stuck between pressing the fullback and following the runner. 

Albrighton pressed way too early in this image and then decides he's gone too early, he pushes up and leaves a big gap, but Praet's man is already on the wrong side of him, and already ahead of him. It's just poor defending all round from everyone involved.

18 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

You must have been listening on foxes radio as opposed to watching it as he was picking up and playing balls between CM and on the right for the first 25 minutes. Get your facts right before getting condescending 

Yeah he would picks the ball up on the right as for the entire season we've been utilising the movement of the midfielders moving wide and wingers coming inside to create space and drag the opposition out of position. 

We've seen it continuously where the fullback advances, Maddison/YT/Praet come to the touchline and the winger moves inwards. 

Edited by UniFox21
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

No Praet, fuch me.  I think Brendan just doesn't rate him.

Pretty depressing to see him turn to Albrighton time and again, with nothing coming back.  

Can see them arguing during the half time talk at Everton. Perhaps they clash 

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Albrighton pressed way too early in this image and then decides he's gone too early, he pushes up and leaves a big gap, but Praet's man is already on the wrong side of him, and already ahead of him. It's just poor defending all round from everyone involved.

Pretty much, the entire right side had a complete shut off. The Richarlison lost his man too easily 

Edited by UniFox21

I agree it was Praet’s man but he did get done by a freak perfect header, I think he got done ball watching and couldn’t recover in time... other than that I don’t think he had a bad game, Brendan loves Tielemans and that’s why he gets ahead of Praet

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

I agree it was Praet’s man but he did get done by a freak perfect header, I think he got done ball watching and couldn’t recover in time... other than that I don’t think he had a bad game, Brendan loves Tielemans and that’s why he gets ahead of Praet

Tielemans played well mid week, Praet didn't.

1 minute ago, wattolcfc said:

If anyone is looking for a way to watch the game, you can get a NOW TV sky sports mobile monthly pass for £5.99 but you are limited to mobile/tablet viewing. Now sure if you’ll be able to stream it to TV though.

Probably easier just to put it on Freeview channel 11 :thumbup:

• Like 1

Im not saying Brendan doesn’t like Praet but he’s a keen admirer of Tielemans, he’s always talks about him being a coach in the pitch, you know he’s a big fan of him.

Just to make it clear I’m a big fan of Tielemans and Praet.