Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

He has got one hasn't he? But they are rarer than finding rocking horse shit.

Scored a league goal for Liverpool, 1 cup goal for Bournemouth, yet to score for Bournemouth in the League

This is it. Win tonight and if followed by ManC taking one up the bum tomorrow, then we could be within touching distance of the UCL.   No 3 points and I suppose there is a strong argument that we are simply not good enough - when you remove 3 key players from the starting 11.   COYF!!!!!

A 4-4-2 match up then. Hopefully they will open up like swiss cheese but this is where we need a linkman like Maddison to thread the ball through to Vardy and Ihenacho. There is a massive reliance here on Tielemans to shoulder that responsibility. I have a feeling he will be pinned back and we'll have that dreadful gap between midfield and attack. I don't think Perez or Albrighton can get to the bylines easily, neither are that good at beating a man; so I have concerns with us taking advantage and that cutting edge. We have to be on it and capitalise on  Bournemouth mistakes. Hopefully there'll be a few but we have been pretty unsure at the back since Lockdown so this will be tight.   

Just now, moore_94 said:

Scored a league goal for Liverpool, 1 cup goal for Bournemouth, yet to score for Bournemouth in the League

And a good time to remind everyone he has an England cap. Based on what? Being a Chelsea/Liverpool player at the time 🙄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He has got one hasn't he? But they are rarer than finding rocking horse shit.

Scored in the FA Cup V Luton, but no goals in 38 appearances in the Premier League.

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

I know we've had a few decent results but to end up with Justin and Albrighton as our wide options is just sad.

In defence to Albrighton he plays a cracking ball into the box, we just don’t really make use of them

Just now, lestajigs said:

In defence to Albrighton he plays a cracking ball into the box, we just don’t really make use of them

he floats them in too often instead of whipping them in. He's loads better when he whips em. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX