Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

Another flexible line up, not surprised to see Fuchs come in either.

We have advantage but as we’ve done in the past, we like to bottle our chances.

Solanke starts for Bournemouth, if he scores we definitely don’t deserve top 4/5 lol 

Fuchs and Albighton starting in a team with genuine champions league aspirations. We are Harchester United. I realise our hands are tied somewhat with the players missing, I just find the situation quite funny haha

Good to see Iheanacho get another start.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Let's hope Bournemouth are as confused as us about what our formation could be lol

Suspect they are more confused as to quite why Solanke is starting

• Haha 1

Way I read that is

vardy Kelechi 

Perez 

fuchs tillymans wilf albrighton 

Söyüncü Evans Justin

Kasper 

would’ve preferred it in a 442 but flexible options with that lineup. Let’s go :trumpet:

Just now, filbertway said:

Fuchs and Albighton starting in a team with genuine champions league aspirations. We are Harchester United. I realise our hands are tied somewhat with the players missing, I just find the situation quite funny haha

Good to see Iheanacho get another start.

You could tell the writers of Dream Team or Footballers Wives some of the shit thats happened to us over the past decade or so and they'd say it's too unbelievable. I don't think I'd see Karl Fletcher spread eagled in Thailand in the famous Harchester purple that's for sure

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

You could tell the writers of Dream Team or Footballers Wives some of the shit thats happened to us over the past decade or so and they'd say it's too unbelievable. I don't think I'd see Karl Fletcher spread eagled in Thailand in the famous Harchester purple that's for sure

That's an image that'll take some shaking lol

• Haha 1