Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

Don't be daft. Half time change was ill advised but what the **** were Kasper and Cags doing? Brainless 

Yes their mistakes but it was a calamity waiting to happen; no purpose in trying to put he game to bed at 1 -0 up; taking Ian off when the game was ours. 

That malaise comes from the manager. 

Totally negative outlook has permiated the team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThorpeAstleyFox said:

What are you guys on? What would you have been happy with at the start of the season? If you'd offered me European football then I would have bitten your hand off.

That’s all well and good but when you find yourself in the position we did, this is unforgivable. 

• Like 1

Guest ttfn
Just now, Walkers said:

Who we gonna get in then? We're 4th in the league and wanting our manager out ffs

I’m furious and at the end of my tether but tend to agree.

But let’s be clear - we will get relegated next season if we keep playing like this. 

4 minutes ago, shailen said:

Come on, a bit of an exaggeration. We are still 4th despite a seriously poor run of form. 

We wont be after tomorrow and our tough end to the season just got tougher with Wes Morgan at CB

Edited by SecretPro

I've been very pro Rodgers all season, have defended him constantly, even recently. 

But the thing that got him sacked St Liverpool and the one constant throughout his career is an inability to turn around a slump. 

He's a good technical coach, he coaches movement and rhythm very well, he improves players in that regard. 

But he isn't that Pearson style people person, he'll never get them fired up or feeling super human. He's not got any clue how to rally them round and get them to fight. Unless the players can do it themselves it won't stop.