Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Yes their mistakes but it was a calamity waiting to happen; no purpose in trying to put he game to bed at 1 -0 up; taking Ian off when the game was ours. 

That malaise comes from the manager. 

Totally negative outlook has permiated the team.

I agree with all of this but I still think talk of sacking him is ridiculous.

Rodgers this is how I want you to play, 60 minutes in, oh kasper just gift them a goal.

**** sack Rodgers, sack the recruiting department for lack of strengthening in jan, sell the sub standard players, give ward a go, drop kasper, anything but sack another manager because this squad haven’t got a full season in them 

1 minute ago, Mark said:

Worst half time change ever given the circumstance and how dominant we were. Bennett for Albrighton wasn’t far behind either, negative tactics brings negative results

His tactics and changes have been mostly negative for a good while now. I can’t see him changing or turning it around. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

I’m furious and at the end of my tether but tend to agree.

But let’s be clear - we will get relegated next season if we keep playing like this. 

I've conceded a top 4 spot (to Man Utd certainly anyway) I can't even get angry about this. Maybe I just have this ability to look at the bigger picture that we've got ourselves what must be our 2nd best points total in PL history. Are we gonna sack any manager now who only wins 4 games in 15 or something? Even if he did an incredible job the 20 games before that?

• Like 2