Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Brendan Rodgers

If Schmichel clears that ball there's no way they score. You can't blame Rodgers for the sending off either and the own goal was just bad luck, the way we reacted though has been pathetic

Edited by Webbo
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

You are a Moron.... everything that’s wrong with modern “fans” 

OK we'll carry on like this for another 6 months then. Waste another season. I like the guy but how can he not address the problems here? He's handed them this 

Guest ttfn
2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I've conceded a top 4 spot (to Man Utd certainly anyway) I can't even get angry about this. Maybe I just have this ability to look at the bigger picture that we've got ourselves what must be our 2nd best points total in PL history. Are we gonna sack any manager now who only wins 4 games in 15 or something? Even if he did an incredible job the 20 games before that?

I don’t doubt that’s a sensible point but I’ve also got no doubt that people were saying the same thing about Peter Taylor.

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

OK we'll carry on like this for another 6 months then. Waste another season. I like the guy but how can he not address the problems here? He's handed them this 

What problems buddy ?

my team are 4th in the worlds toughest top flight league with 3 games to play ! 

where are your team ??? 

odds on to still play in Europe 

I don’t see many problems mate 

we are still flying high ! The team is on holidays 

this issue existed long before Rodgers ! 

Edited by LinekersLugs

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

If Schmichel clears that ball there's no way they score. You can't blame Rodgers for the sending off either and the home goal was just bad luck, the way we reacted though has been pathetic

The Soyuncu red card was alarming, we're in a vital, future defining run of games and a key player gets himself banned for them all and costs us any chance of getting back into this game.

Questions need to be asked after this.

Pathetic cave in. Rodgers has to take it on the chin. He sets them up and sends them out. Have always supported him but always been concerned that we play too clever by half. Need that Martin O'Neill passion sometimes, if not always.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me what's changed since Puel's gone?

We're higher in the league, could be put down to the league being absolute dogshit, we held our own in the league even under Puel though.

In terms of play and performance though what's changed?

But nah, seriously this passive football, lovely stuff, so exciting!

We looked really good in the first half, but nah i'm glad we calmed it down, sat back and defended a 1-0 lead away at Bournemouth, a joy to behold.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

Guest An Sionnach

Sacking or not , one of the most disastrous 45 minutes I have witnessed from any Leicester team. If Iheanacho is not injured he wants kicking from the King Power to the Clock Tower.

14 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I've seen enough. Not been able to stop the rot. Can't let it continue. Nice guy and when his tactics work it works well but has no other plan 

Behave.

Gutless abysmal inexcusable performance tonight but one competition or another we should still be in Europe next season.

Start of season expectations surely still matched / exceeded.

7 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

What a bunch of delusional pricks we have supporting us. Nige had it right, today was pathetic but this thread proves we have an absolutely moronic fan base.

Never did Chelsea any harm. 

Just now, LinekersLugs said:

What problems buddy ?

my team are 4th in the worlds toughest top flight league 

where are your team ??? 

OK everything's rosy mate. Hope we keep this form going next season :fc:

I just dont see what he brings to the club and what his 'vision' is in terms of how we play. Doesnt seem to have a plan A and obviously cant get his message across. Weak mentality also.

Happy for him to prove me wrong but think he can't unfortunately.

1 minute ago, LinekersLugs said:

What problems buddy ?

my team are 4th in the worlds toughest top flight league 

where are your team ??? 

take your head out your arse

been in free fall since dec

• Like 2