Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Brendan Rodgers

Had enough of him.

Will never get my head around his substitutions. Leaves it late when we’re playing shit and changes things at half time when we’re dominating. WTF

Do not let him blow our transfer budget on a load of crap

Edited by NeilLCFC
  • Like 4

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I don't think he should be sacked, but his subs are mind blowing and tactically he doesn't have a clue. You'll get absolutely slated for this topic, but many of us on here are seriously doubting him and the players mentality atm, we're spineless, we have no bottle.

I know I will and maybe part of it is just how fuming I am from this game but how long do you give it. Another 6 months of this shite? 

Just now, Paddy. said:

Don't be daft. Half time change was ill advised but what the **** were Kasper and Cags doing? Brainless 

Bournemouth team bereft of any confidence and then we invited pressure by blunting ourselves so uncessarily with a braindead sub 

• Like 1

Keep him I'd like to see him go head to head tactic wise with the local mailman who manages a team nobody has ever heard of in the Europa League. Would be a good battle. Should we get Europa anyway.

Edited by lgfualol