Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Benguin said:

You can't blame a manager for a shocking clearance and a player kicking another. 

It’s not just that. It’s all the other crap we’ve been turned up since Norwich in December.

• Like 1

Time for a change next season.

Honestly don't give a **** if we end up 5th.  Europa League will be a nightmare for us. 

To collapse in this manner since the turn of the year tells me he doesn't really have control anyway.

Blow it up and rebuild.

• Like 1

Get a grip lads, this is shite, but there seems to be a complete lack of context.

We are coming out of a pandemic, players fitness levels are all over the place and games are coming thick and fast.

We've got 4 out injured now we need to rotate to stop more injuries. Praet might have been a conservative sub, but we still had enough out there to finish this off.

Stupidity from Kasper, Ndidi, Cags, Fuchs contributed to an absolute shit show. That's not on Rodgers.

• Like 3

We aren’t sacking him so it’s a pointless discussion. The club aren’t mental, they aren’t going to sack someone who is going to bring European football to the club and certainly not when sacking him and his team would cost so much.

• Like 3

Guest ttfn
2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

This thread is just plain daft.

He made a mistake with the half time sub maybe because Nacho had a niggle, I don’t know.

But suggesting he should go is embarrassing. 

I mean really entitled spit your dummy out childish we expect to win, embarrassing.

Get a hold of yourselves.

As I’ve said elsewhere I don’t think he should

be sacked. 

But if you can’t see that this is not one game - that it is the culmination of 7 months of failing to deal with emerging problems then I really despair. 

I always knew Rodgers wasn’t going to be here forever but I thought he’d at least have the best interests of the club at heart whilst here. That change today smacked of somebody desperate to prove how clever they are rather than win the game in front of them.