Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, when_you're_smiling said:

Can you imagine if it was the other way round and a ‘big six’ club had been on the receiving end of those tackles without getting a yellow. We’d never hear the end of it.

That was a heck of a finish for the goal.

The Werner one was bad the Kante one to me was fine, a foul and nothing more. Werner should have been sent off, not that I agree with the rule because I think it's accidental but I've seen players sent off for what Werner did loads of times so if we want consistency Werner should have gone.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

I really don’t understand how Everton sustain their spending. I know that they are bankrolled by billionaires and they can afford it in that respect, but surely some sort of FFP would kick in if they did qualify for Europe.

They spend like a rich six club, but don’t have anything like the revenues to match. They’re closer to us than they are the likes of Arsenal and their neighbours in Manchester and Liverpool. 

There’s probably a special provision in the FFP regulations granting exemption for all the money wasted on useless and unsaleable players 

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Joe Cole is such a wet wipe. As it Tuchel was thinking before Southampton's goal what he was gonna have for dinner lol

He's terrible, can barely string a sentence together, but somehow has landed the gig as BT's main Premier League pundit.

41 minutes ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Chilwell will be forsale soon enough ! Massively over rated 

There are reportedly a number of add ons due to us from the original sale presumably linked to appearances / caps/ trophies . I wonder if these lapse if he’s sold