Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Without the sending off, would that have been given ???

It should be given regardless. Previous decisions in the match shouldn't dictate what happens later in the game in a totally different incident!

8 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Is this match worth joining, or should I stick to driving through Oregon?

This match is boring and monotonous (like the eastern half of Oregon).  Sean Dyche happy to take a point off 10-man WBA, what more needs said?

Assuming you're in the Cascades or anywhere west, it's a no-brainer to keep enjoying the scenery.

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

This match is boring and monotonous (like the eastern half of Oregon).  Sean Dyche happy to take a point off 10-man WBA, what more needs said?

Assuming you're in the Cascades or anywhere west, it's a no-brainer to keep enjoying the scenery.

I'll wait for the Merseyside derby, and take this delivery to Spokane then.  (Have yet to take the road from Burns to Pendleton in OR, so this trip is an easy way to do that.)

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Don't fully get the obsession twitter has with Tuchel subbing off Hudson-Odoi  as some elite mentality. He subbed off a player who had done shit all

Think it's more the fact he only came on at HT and was off by 75th minute...

Just now, UniFox21 said:

But we've seen it a fair few times, it isn't some never before seen thing.  That's what's getting me  

First time this season, and subs usually get subbed off for injury. Very rarely is it only after half an hour.

Liverpool playing Henderson at the back again with a weakened midfield against a physical Everton side. A loss for Liverpool against their local "inferior" rivals would really shatter their confidence.

Edited by turlo

16 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

I'll wait for the Merseyside derby, and take this delivery to Spokane then.  (Have yet to take the road from Burns to Pendleton in OR, so this trip is an easy way to do that.)

Highly recommend the Great Pacific in Pendleton

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, turlo said:

Liverpool playing Henderson at the back again with a weakened midfield against a physical Everton side. A loss for Liverpool against their local "inferior" rivals would really shatter their confidence.

Why did they sign Ben Davies to sit him on the bench?

7 minutes ago, turlo said:

Genuinely think Liverpool winning or a draw is the best result, but Everton beating them would be wonderful, so I'm just going to enjoy the game and laugh at whatever result occurs.

• Like 2