Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

8 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Genuinely think Liverpool winning or a draw is the best result, but Everton beating them would be wonderful, so I'm just going to enjoy the game and laugh at whatever result occurs.

Not sure how anyone can come to the conclusion that a Liverpool win is a positive result for us unless top 7 is your aim rather than top 4.

I hate Everton almost as much as Tottenham but I'll certainly be cheering them on tonight.

The top four looks likely to be Man City and any three from four out of Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and ourselves. It was great to see Chelsea fail to win earlier and it'll be a great day if Liverpool do likewise.

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Not sure how anyone can come to the conclusion that a Liverpool win is a positive result for us unless top 7 is your aim rather than top 4.

I hate Everton almost as much as Tottenham but I'll certainly be cheering them on tonight.

The top four looks likely to be Man City and any three from four out of Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and ourselves. It was great to see Chelsea fail to win earlier and it'll be a great day if Liverpool do likewise.

Top 6 I'm aiming for atm.

Still think we got way ahead of ourselves last season and we might end up doing the same again this season.

Either way, hopefully will be a decent game.

Some awful teams are going to stay up this season. Newcastle, Palace and Burnley are rubbish the majority of the team you see them play. Hope Fulham manage to claw enough points to relegate one of those bunch of dossers 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Not really surprising when you look at whose in charge of both clubs. 
Doesn’t do a lot for employing British coaches. 

Dyche complaining that his team are being asked to play too many games and are tired Ffs ( free week coming up)

16 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Burnley and WBA are truly awful. They give the EPL a bad name with their anti football shite. 

And yet Burnley will stay up. The whole bottom half of the league is shocking, not just two teams. The whole "best league in the World" thing doesn't add up. You've got the likes of Burnley, Palace, Newcastle all poor yet stay up.

Just now, Fox92 said:

And yet Burnley will stay up. The whole bottom half of the league is shocking, not just two teams. The whole "best league in the World" thing doesn't add up. You've got the likes of Burnley, Palace, Newcastle all poor yet stay up.

Which league is better/has better quality running throughout it?