Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I think a wet cold Bavaria is very different to a wet and cold Liverpool lol

Bavaria is icy/snowy and freezing. Nothing on a wet, miserable Liverpool. Although I prefer proper cold and snow to wet and miserable.

I mean these Southern players do tend to struggle when they first come to these climates and some just never adjust. Think of all those Brazilians in Russia and Ukraine!!!

10 hours ago, KingsX said:

@The Bear-- I’ve been meaning to ask you about Nelson Semedo.

I expected he must be the second coming.  Just the assumption that the guy keeping Ricardo out of the Portugal XI must be a superstar.  (and of course because ... Barcelona)

I’ve watched him several times now and -- he looks like just another fullback.  IMO he’d be at the far end of our bench.

Am I missing something?  What’s the take from Wolves fans?

I support Portugal internationally, Nelson Semedo wasn’t ahead of Ricardo before he got injured. 2018 WC Portugal took Cedric and Ricardo ahead of Semedo.

Ricardo is on another level to Semedo... if the euros happend last year and Ricardo wasn’t injured Semedo again wouldn’t have been in the Squad. It will be interesting to see what happens this year though with the form of Cancelo.

You are right in saying he really ain’t all that.

1 hour ago, shailen said:

As crazy as it may sound do you think De Bruyne and Aguero coming back may hurt Man City. I reckon their good form has been largely due to the current team working hard for each other and everyone offering options for each other. Will Man city just offer the ball to De Bruyne when he comes back and rely on Aguero to put away chances. 

No lol

Just now, Fox92 said:

Something about TuchelI I don't like already. For some reason managers that run up and down the touchline all game annoy me.

He's a moany git. 

He had similar traits at PSG and Dortmund. Never satisfied with anything and was obsessed with the tactics of the game and nothing was ever good enough. Apparently his relationships with players/people was never that great. 

Obviously that has its advantages at some times but interesting to see what happens if Chelsea go on a run of a few games without winning. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

It's a matter of time before the floodgates open here 

As I was just saying lol

I was also literally just about to ask if there's a more ineffectual footballer than Minamino in the prem lol

• Haha 3