Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

15 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Tuchel just confirmed he took him off because he wasn't working hard enough. No messing!

Bang average player who somehow earns over 100k a week. I don't think he'd even light up the championship from what I've seen of him. 

Chilwell will be there or out on loan for a few years at least, when he he's on those kind of ages. 

I wouldn't right him off just yet though, managers eventually have enough of Alonso, or they'll be a new manager again in a year's time.

Edited by RowlattsFox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Chilwell will be there or out on loan for a few years at least, when he he's on those kind of ages. 

I wouldn't right him off just yet though, managers eventually have enough of Alonso, or they'll be a new manager again in a year's time.

This is a big issue for Chelsea. They chop and change too much, so you get the build up of players

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Interesting that Chilwell's best attributes were his running and physicality, which would suit the wing back, yet tuchel hasn't fancied him at all. 

:huh:

The Leeds pushback is funny to me.  I dislike them as much as any team that isn't Leicester, but it's weird how people complain about teams being boring or negative (i.e. too pragmatic), then when a lower half team actually does play attacking football, seemingly some of the same people are upset about them not being pragmatic enough.  I mean - it's working.  Clearly.  What more are they supposed to accomplish than pushing for top half and being nowhere near the relegation spots with 15ish games left?

Edited by Bats8711
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Odds on Neville being on co-comms for Liverpool v Everton but Carragher having to be there to put his bias views forward?

About 1/50000000.

Chuck in a bit of Redknapp for some pointless analysis mid-game, too.

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Odds on Neville being on co-comms for Liverpool v Everton but Carragher having to be there to put his bias views forward?

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

About 1/50000000.

Chuck in a bit of Redknapp for some pointless analysis mid-game, too.

Throw Souness in too just to add more red