Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

ASM is a player I reckon we could get for a decent price, especially if we have CL football

He's on the first year of a six year contract.

And Newcastle have no goals without him, he's the main reason they are staying in the league.

Not the makings of a bargain.

Just now, KingsX said:

He's on the first year of a six year contract.

And Newcastle have no goals without him, he's the main reason they are staying in the league.

Not the makings of a bargain.

I think we can be persuasive fed up with other teams doing it to us lol and Ashley only needs to smell some cash lol have faith 

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

ASM is a player I reckon we could get for a decent price, especially if we have CL football

Our position in the league won't dictate the price Newcastle sell for, not reducing the price anyway, their more likely to charge is more knowing we have a CL windfall.

Just now, Facecloth said:

Our position in the league won't dictate the price Newcastle sell for, not reducing the price anyway, their more likely to charge is more knowing we have a CL windfall.

Didn’t realise he had signed a six year deal, so yeah would take more then what we would be willing to pay to be honest 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Didn’t realise he had signed a six year deal, so yeah would take more then what we would be willing to pay to be honest 

Unless they go down obviously.

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why does Steve Mcmanaman commentate on every Liverpool game? It’s an absolute joke.

Same with Carragher.

Carragher's worse however alot of the time he is fishing and knows he's winding people up. I don't think Mcmanaman is clever enough to do that he genuinely believes everything he says.