Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

45 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Draw. Liverpool likely to win and it'd put them all level on 56. Keep them all at bay. Bonus if Newcastle pick up a point or 3.

Aside from that, it's a good opportunity to get ahead of Spurs a bit more with them not playing in the league. 

Yep, draw for me. We win against Palace (hopefully) and we go 6 pts clear. 

We’ve just got to do the job in these next 2, win them both and we’ll be at least 9 points ahead of 5th by the time they next play. I’d probably rather Chelsea win and have Liverpool in 5th going to OT

Edited by Kopfkino

West Ham have been in good form but Dawson is out and their defence has been creaky even when winning.

Depends how much Chelsea are looking at the semi-final (if it still happens) next week, too. Win on Monday and we're at least six ahead of both or seven ahead of one.

12 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Turning  into Wenger blaming the officials first.

That is why teams like Arsenal don’t improve because they get an easy cop out.

I never see Rogers complaining for example and the between you and  them difference shows.

Oddly enough you can’t compare Arteta and wenger in the same breath, wenger was a manager Arteta is just a coach, I can guarantee Arsenal wouldn’t be mid table with wenger still at the helm

• Like 1

14 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

Neither Arsenal or Spurs should be within a million miles of a super league

It's a bit like me walking in to the Crucible.....:ph34r:

But if you walked into the Crucible with 10 million quid, they'd let you play

14 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Please someone tell me what Arsenal and Everton offer that is half decent at best? 
Both are awful. 
Can’t stand listening to the nonsense Arteta comes out with. 

I have Read some of your posts...saying  the same over our own very team...are you having a rebirth..!!:P

Fans of all clubs,  follow their own club through all the up & downs & players & clubs have their Great & bad periods...

Arsenal because of entitlement attitudes will see this has a diabolical period...thought they have been hit & miss,their form

is really the norm & bread & butter of the average & most teams...Like us over our history...

For them a longer winteriscoming

Everton though always claiming they will always be traditionally  Chasing Europe, have now  a decent squad who are again competing within the Top 8...for them Spring is again in the air..!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

I know fans Love using the banter & go through all the permatations in the Run -ins & who can win here & there, turning other game  results 

in their own teams favour....

I do it myself, but for me I want ( even demand inwardly) see Leicester Grab the moment & allow no doubting questions They go for 3pts for 90minutes,

7 games at Full-Pull defining how our modern era will be analysed & in the end judged,for the Next up & Coming seasons...

These are Now the games you see you dont lose, if you cant win...

If the Chelseas, Liverpools ,even Spurs & W.Ham can be expected to win their 'easy run-in' games then why not us,

if we want to Play with the big-boys in the future..!!!

I Dont want us to be gifted nothing....Its time we take it, by earning it.......We are in the front seat,the leading chariot....Keep it in our hands!!!

Let the Chasers have the worry, & the stress....!!

ASM and Haaland and we’ll win the league the next 5 years. 

what Salah just did there should be a retroactive 1 game ban. Going down trying to draw a foul pretending he’s hurt and as soon as Liverpool get the ball back he’s up and running. 

and I’m not just piling on Salah not like he’s the only one I’ve seen do that. But don’t understand why people are so resigned to all the shitty parts of the game that could be easily stamped out

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

ASM and Haaland and we’ll win the league the next 5 years. 

what Salah just did there should be a retroactive 1 game ban. Going down trying to draw a foul pretending he’s hurt and as soon as Liverpool get the ball back he’s up and running. 

and I’m not just piling on Salah not like he’s the only one I’ve seen do that. But don’t understand why people are so resigned to all the shitty parts of the game that could be easily stamped out

ASM is a left winger, Newcastle fans say he's crap on the right or through the middle.