Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I have to believe that once Arsenal get knocked out of Europe they'll sack Arteta (They're not mad enough to sack a manager a week before an important cup game. They're not Spurs). I can't see them finishing above 9th at best but could easily be 11th. 

3 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

I have to believe that once Arsenal get knocked out of Europe they'll sack Arteta (They're not mad enough to sack a manager a week before an important cup game. They're not Spurs). I can't see them finishing above 9th at best but could easily be 11th. 

I know we all.laugh at arsenal, but they are a genuinely great club. And  then appoint a novice to one fo the great seats of power. 

Arsenal should be a peak job for a peak manager. Not a 'bib & cone' man from.man city 

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Never mind the Super league - Arsenal are barely good enough for a top half Premier league team !

2 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

They really aren’t good enough to win the Europa league .......surely their board can’t accept being thirteen points behind us .......

34 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Super league, you’re having a laugh

Super League, you’re having a laugh

Super League is not fantastic, Arsenal are atrocious... 

(And even then, since Spurs are in, it's sounding quite precocious)

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Everton are 3 points off the CL places. Unbelievable 

Terrible team. They spend a fortune and still play shocking Burnley style football. They shouldn't be anywhere near the top 6.