Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Robson-Kanu up front lol

Hope he plays well because Diagne looks a decent player who could be a handful so a shame he's not starting.

Liverpool will stroll this or get frustrated, I remember they played against West Brom a few years ago who were all but down and only managed a draw.

3 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Aren't they all? :P 

Rude. I live in Wales and can confirm they are NOT all sheep fiddlers. I mean quite a few are, but not all. Oh and they do sing ohh so well, quite beautifully. 

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Rude. I live in Wales and can confirm they are NOT all sheep fiddlers. I mean quite a few are, but not all. Oh and they do sing ohh so well, quite beautifully. 

My dad's side is partly Welsh in ancestry, so I was speaking with second hand knowledge :P :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Sunny yer, mun... Which one? 

Quite a few to choose from and not the traditional ‘valleys’ but near Tregaron. Yesterday was thunderstorm and flood central, today it’s just the usual heavy Welsh sunshine - in liquid form.