Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

11 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

well one was "it was a lucky goal" another say the VAR decision was a "disgrace"

massive amounts of salt, frankly it makes up for Erland Johnsons dive imo

Nah it doesn’t, that was a dive, Chilwell was offside. Didn’t even need fa cup karma. 

Honestly dont think Chelsea will best villa final game, they will have 1 eye on the final and villa will be up for a last big performance in front of fans with grealish starting potentially

Edited by lcfcfoz

6 minutes ago, KFS said:

Villa could nab a European place no?

Still possible yes as they are 4 points off 7th (if they win today) but both Spurs and Everton are also playing today and if they both win then Villa won't be able to catch them

A lot would need to go right for them to get 7th

Edited by moore_94

We're guaranteed a top 5 finish now aren't we, after West Ham’s result last night?

Although top 4 is the aim, that kind of takes the pressure off us. Chelsea and Liverpool are seen as failures for not getting top 4, the pressure is very much in them to get it

Edited by Jimbo
  • Haha 1

Just now, Arkie Bennett said:

Two advantages "allowed" by Atkinson, but when Spurs left two Wolves players on the ground it's a struggle to see where the advantage was. 

One of my bugbears with the advantage rule is its usual application by refs. They basically look to see if you've kept the ball after the infringement, even if the free kick would actually end up being advantageous.

I can remember a West Brom game against Liverpool a few years back (I think rodgers was Liverpool manager at the time but maybe not). It was the most dramatic smash and grab from I team I’ve every seen. Liverpool dominated for about 85 mins, should have scored about 6 but West Brom won 2-0 from memory. That game always has stayed with me because it was so unbelievably. Same again please!

Just now, chapero82 said:

Is Dele Alli doing Jack Sparrow lookalikes on the side? 

Always prudent to plan for retirement