Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest bennytwohats
6 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

If the ball went directly in from the initial header I could understand the offside decision. However I feel once the second player who was on side then finishes it then it should be allowed 

I’m not sure that’s right. If the player was offside at that point then does it matter if it goes forward as a shot or as a pass? Either way it’s going forward so I’m not sure one is offside and the other isn’t?

In any case it was pretty contentious the line of sight was blocked

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

imagine if that was a Liverpool goal that got ruled out, theyd be a bloody petition, Klopp going crazy etc

at times VAR is a farce as it just isnt consistent at all

You'd have to imagine it as you and I both know it wouldn't happen.

1 minute ago, Harrydc said:

Some things go in your favour and some thing don't. 

Many Chelsea fans feel incredibly hard done by with our goal yesterday and their goal being disallowed. 

Both could have went either way, same as this one. 

That Chelsea goal yesterday was pretty clear cut offside 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Harrydc said:

Many Chelsea fans feel incredibly hard done by with our goal yesterday and their goal being disallowed. 

Not really. Their goal was offside and the decision in this game is a case of corruption. 

Tell you what, Maitland-Niles is living proof that there is a bias to players in the 'big six' when it comes to England caps.

Wouldn't pick him in my 6 a side team, let alone for the national side. He's utter pony.

Guest bennytwohats

That’s about the fourth shot in the past 10 minutes I thought was flying in only to realise it’s gone wide. My nerves are still too frazzled from yesterday for this

Just now, AKCJ said:

Tell you what, Maitland-Niles is living proof that there is a bias to players in the 'big six' when it comes to England caps.

Wouldn't pick him in my 6 a side team, let alone for the national side. He's utter pony.

I don't want to upset you but Rodgers and our scouting team really like him.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

I know this is the ultimate first world problem but they really have got to not play the FA Cup final before the end again. We win the actual FA Cup and within 24 hours we're all panicking again. FA Cup final should be the end, set off into the sunset for this season, not more of this lol 

Absolutely. That's always how it used to be.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Dean's not giving West Brom a thing.

I know he isn’t a Liverpool fan but why is a guy with close connections to the area doing their game ?

He probably has a load of Liverpool supporting mates ..

Edited by Super_horns

2 minutes ago, Harrydc said:

Except that was clearly off side. It wasn't even like some of the contentious decisions we've seen. This is in the murky waters of subjective decision making. 

• Like 1

Just now, Super_horns said:

I know he isn’t a Liverpool fan but why is a guy with close connections to the area doing their game ?

Baffling considering Kevin Friend can't do our games even though he's a Bristol City fan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

The Wirral is in a different County FA to Liverpool so he gets away with it 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Why did the West Brom goal bet disallowed? It’s all just dodgy as ****.