Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, STUHILL said:

we have to beat Chelsea. Liverpool will win their remaining games now. Beating Spurs won't be enough on goal difference 

Going to be very tough. Can’t believe west brom did so well tough. Hopefully Burnley can surprise us as well 

Just now, STUHILL said:

we have to beat Chelsea. Liverpool will win their remaining games now. Beating Spurs won't be enough on goal difference 

Liverpool were shite, they’ve just scraped a win against an already relegated club. I’m sure they will drop points again. 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Need to beat Chelsea now no matter what 

Isn't a draw v Chelsea and a win v Spurs enough regardless of Liverpool?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I know this is the ultimate first world problem but they really have got to not play the FA Cup final before the end again. We win the actual FA Cup and within 24 hours we're all panicking again. FA Cup final should be the end, set off into the sunset for this season, not more of this lol 

And here is why. We win the cup and within 24 hours we're pissed off lol 

Guest bennytwohats
2 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Wasn't watching but what time was the clock up to?

Was like 93.45 when the ball went out for a corner. I dunno why people are getting twisted about that.

Obviously an absolute sickener for us, and the WBA goal probably shout have stood, but some of the tin foil hats in here sound ridic