Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They'll be something made up within the next 10 minutes as to why it was chalked off due to the letters of the law.

I think we call know there are only 2 clubs in the league who would get the benefit of that decision and they both play in red.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

If the ball went directly in from the initial header I could understand the offside decision. However I feel once the second player who was on side then finishes it then it should be allowed 

100% not seen anything like it 

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

If the ball went directly in from the initial header I could understand the offside decision. However I feel once the second player who was on side then finishes it then it should be allowed 

Did the ref miss the fact it has finished by a different player do you think? It was only the slightest of touches so maybe he missed it?

3 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Jammy Liverpool hope that dont nick a win when they have been so sh*t

Just now, Hoopla10 said:

Isn't that what VAR is for?

Well I thought so.

I'm flummoxed by that decision.

I demand an answer.

• Like 1

Guest Harrydc

Some things go in your favour and some thing don't. 

Many Chelsea fans feel incredibly hard done by with our goal yesterday and their goal being disallowed. 

Both could have went either way, same as this one.