Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
Just now, peach0000 said:

Why go in that high? That will always be given as a red by VAR. So stupid by Livermore.  

Maybe he wanted Christmas off? 

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Has any referee actually gone to the pitch side monitor this season and stood by their initial decision?

It's good to see them being used, finally, but it's inevitable that it is being used to reverse every decision made.

No cos they have no bollocks

• Haha 1

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Has any referee actually gone to the pitch side monitor this season and stood by their initial decision?

It's good to see them being used, finally, but it seems inevitable that it is being used to reverse every decision made.

Think it happened a couple of weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

It's good to see them being used, finally, but it seems inevitable that it is being used to reverse every decision made.

It's happened twice. Most recently in the Fulham Liverpool game. I agree it should happen more though.

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Well why is they villa one not a red? That was as bad?

I don't think it was as high or as forceful. In my opinion that one was on the edge but not quite as bad. But why specifically was the Livermore one not one in your opinion? Just want to hear the other side of the argument as I can't see it

Edited by peach0000