Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I like the fact Bielsa doesn't play defensive football but the over the top praise and hypocrisy compared to other managers is sickening. If he keeps Leeds up it's a good job, and if he does it playing with no defenders then fair play lol

Well sometimes you have to learn to be a bit more defensive, especially for a club like Leeds,  tactically he seems poor to me

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I like the fact Bielsa doesn't play defensive football but the over the top praise and hypocrisy compared to other managers is sickening. If he keeps Leeds up it's a good job, and if he does it playing with no defenders then fair play lol

The OTT praise isn’t really his fault tbf and he doesn’t seem to court it like Jose, Klopp, Pep etc. 

• Like 1

Bielsa is pretty innovative as a manager. How many managers sign for a club then two days later resign? Why mess about with a run of bad performances, questions being asked in the media about losing his job, the fans screaming from the stands for his head... like a genius he skipped all that hassle and accelerated the inevitable. 

Leeds under Bielsa are basically Ole and ManU's wet dream. Leeds want to play out and ManU can only win when the opposition play out. 

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

The OTT praise isn’t really his fault tbf and he doesn’t seem to court it like Jose, Klopp, Pep etc. 

I know I shouldn't be shocked by anything on Talkshite, but I was listening to Durham the other day banging on about how Leeds had got too cocky and "started to believe their own hype", absolutely outrageous even by his standards!