Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Oh and when did Manchester end up in Lancashire? 

It’s always been in Lancashire, and still is part of the ceremonial boundary. Greater Manchester was created in 1974, so it’s no longer part of the administrative boundary. Old Trafford is the home of Lancashire CCC.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

If it is I dread to think how much cash whoever placing that has lost in the past, couple of quid or not

Egg. Zack. Lee.

Not a chance thats real anyway. Two freak results and you happen to have done a double on it? Okay

Shame that Sky's commentary and post-match analysis, and favouring certain teams unfairly, is not making the costs for taxpayers to pay for their live football games value for money..

Much prefer former managers as post-match pundits, who seem more fair in their analysis and thoughts on the league generally.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Christ sky are now talking about what Leeds need to do to challenge for the top 4/6. It’s so laughable. They’ve just been slapped for 6 by a side that have been scrapping results all season.

I think sky have talked more about Leeds and bielsa than the side that are currently sitting second in the league. Can someone please explain why this is? 
Not that I’m complaining let us continue to go under the radar. 

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I think sky have talked more about Leeds and bielsa than the side that are currently sitting second in the league. Can someone please explain why this is? 
Not that I’m complaining let us continue to go under the radar. 

You need to get over this, brother. We're in the most exposed league in the world, it really isn't hard to find coverage on us if you aren't satisfied we didn't get a mention in the two minutes of analysis hidden amongst adverts on Super Sunday.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
Typo
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Once you've noticed Glen Hoddle says "it really is / he really is" every other sentence you can't unhear it, **** me - he's done it aba 10 times already

Last weekend “that’s come off his shoulder, in many ways”. So good it should be a Coleman Ball!

• Haha 1