Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

If we had a massive transfer budget, and we would convince the players to join us, I would raid the Wolves - Neto, Neves, Jimenez, Boly

Neto definitely. Boly maybe. Neves I've never been sold on and Jimenez, well only of he gets back playing.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Still wouldn't put him ahead of any of our lot

Oh aye same, imagine him on the bench instead of Choudary though :D

Still, out wide is where we really need to strengthen so if I was going for anyone from Wolves it would definitely be that diving cheat Neto

• Like 1

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

I apologise for appearing to pick a fight for no reason, but why exactly is it 'criminal'?

I'm half kidding mate lol

But imo teams should play in their normal kits unless it clashes with the opposition kits. White doesn't clash with amber/gold. 

Just now, Koke said:

I'm half kidding mate lol

But imo teams should play in their normal kits unless it clashes with the opposition kits. White doesn't clash with amber/gold. 

Oh I agree on that. I am just a massive non-fan of the one word hyperbolic 'sentence' that I see everywhere now - not personal to you, I assure you. The BBC do it the whole time and it drives me spare.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Oh I agree on that. I am just a massive non-fan of the one word hyperbolic 'sentence' that I see everywhere now - not personal to you, I assure you. The BBC do it the whole time and it drives me spare.

Devastated

Loved ones

MOTD commentators - superb, incredible, world class, out of this world

Linker - Congradulations

6 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Have you ever watched George Clarke - he should be called Hyperbolic Man. So bad I can’t watch his programmes.

• Like 1