Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, Walkers said:

WBA fans must be livid that they didn't get to see their side play free-flowing football and lose 5-0

Is this an attempt at some sneering, smug attack at people who thought Allardyce was an awful appointment? 

Because Allardyce still WAS an awful appointment and the only way they stay in the league is if Burnley somehow don't have their customary purple patch at some point this year. 

Guest seanfox778
Just now, RumbleFox said:

Why does every other football forum look like something from late 90s? Just makes you appreciate how good Foxestalk is. X 

I've always wondered that. Foxestalk is streets ahead of other teams forums.

8 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I mean, they aren't are they?

I think they are overrated going on that performance! They are not their imperious best that they were last season and the one before, it’s very much a level playing field I feel.

6 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Just fvcking DO IT!!! 😂

Neves/Moutinho starting together in CM tonight. If you're a betting man get your money on Spurs (with a Doherty goal probably :(

When Neves and Mouthino start together:

Played 6 Won 0 Drawn 1 Lost 5

When Neves and Mouthino DON'T start together :-

Played 8 Won 6 Drawn 1 Lost 1

:(

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Neves/Moutinho starting together in CM tonight. If you're a betting man get your money on Spurs (with a Doherty goal probably :(

When Neves and Mouthino start together:

Played 6 Won 0 Drawn 1 Lost 5

When Neves and Mouthino DON'T start together :-

Played 8 Won 6 Drawn 1 Lost 1

:(

They seem far too similar. Not very mobile but can ping a pass

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I think they are overrated going on that performance! They are not their imperious best that they were last season and the one before, it’s very much a level playing field I feel.

Which is why the league is more than just one performance.